ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yozza sport 182 cat back

Da

Less
Yeah, your MPG will suffer with the addition of the loud pedal ;)

Miss it already :( :eek:

Fiesta ST3
Yeah, your MPG will suffer with the addition of the loud pedal ;)

Miss it already :( :eek:

yeah it averaged 36.8mpg on the way up dont think it will be any way near that now:rasp:

your moving on to better things;) just think of it that way..
ady

Looking for 182
OOoh, now this has thrown a spanner in the works. I was pretty set on a Milltek cat back but this sounds great, perhaps a LITTLE too loud for me, but only just.

clio cup 172
sounds lovely! looking to get 1 in the next few weeks! when you say cat back..does that mean its a decat, or cat is still on?

Fiesta ST3
sounds lovely! looking to get 1 in the next few weeks! when you say cat back..does that mean its a decat, or cat is still on?

no the cat is still in place i think it would be to much for me if i was to remove it:eek:

White APE
Addictive isnt it! mpg will definately suffer as you get addicted to the noise, i know mine has :(

clio cup 172
ok cool! gona have a look for one for sale of some1...funds are a bit low for a brand new 1 right now!

200 FF Storm Grey
Sort of getting a bit fed up on mine of late, go to overtake on the motorway and it sounds like you're life depends on it from the racket you make.

Do love it at times but it's just the motorway where I'm thinking 'omg shut the f*ck up you're only doing 80, what you making such a song and dance about'.

Other morning, no word of a lie, I pulled onto the motorway and an entire coach full of school children rushed to the side of the coach, up agaisnt the window just staring at me like I was about to sprout wings and rocket off to the moon, I was in the first lane doing about 65 :\

200 FF Storm Grey
Anybody fitted the silenced de-cat? Lads at NW performance advised on it, said it gives it a nice meaty sound rather than the current scream till your ears pop sound

JB

RB 182 Cup
Sort of getting a bit fed up on mine of late, go to overtake on the motorway and it sounds like you're life depends on it from the racket you make.

Do love it at times but it's just the motorway where I'm thinking 'omg shut the f*ck up you're only doing 80, what you making such a song and dance about'.

Other morning, no word of a lie, I pulled onto the motorway and an entire coach full of school children rushed to the side of the coach, up agaisnt the window just staring at me like I was about to sprout wings and rocket off to the moon, I was in the first lane doing about 65 :\
Sell me yours ;)

Civic Type S GT
I'm same as you mike, at times I love the sound of it, other times it's like 'why won't you just shut up! Why are you being so loud when I'm not going any speed!!' :mad:

200 FF Storm Grey
your wasting your money on a silenced decat on a yozza, it won't make any difference

In sound or flow?

Sound i'm not epxecting it to silence it all that great deal but have been told it alters the tone of it, more the fact it's going to improve gas flow

200 FF Storm Grey
lol i'll take your word for it then, lads at NW performance seemed to think it did, what was the conclusion from the tests.. worth swapping 182 sport cat for one?

172 with k-tec sound
allways loved the sound of this on daz's car, sounds awesome on yours too, will miss the roar of daz's rb:(

182 Full of Fat
This is going to go down like a lead balloon I feel lol But do none of you yozzasport owners feel slightly chavy with them. They're ok for the occasional blast but whenever I gave a lift to someone, drove down my street, on the motorway etc I felt embarrassed. It's something I would of loved when I was 17/18.

I can't even begin to imagine the noise with a de-cat lol
Don't get me wrong, quality exhaust but just was a tad loud for me.