ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozza

Clio 182 Trophy
Probably an obvious one, where do i order a yozza? also do they do a sports cat or should i get the KTR one?

clio 172 phase 2
They are not called yozza i am told . I know fred on here used to deal with them but im
Pretty sure hes stopped to make a brand new exhaust design etc.. There are yozza look a likes on k tec called jp exhaust i think .

Correct me if im wrong guys !

RB 182
Is it worth the lad calling you to see if you have anything left in stock? ie decats too? make room for the new systems? ;)

clio 172 phase 2
Id personally wait for the new system freds making if the yozza was that good the new system hes making will be epic !

2010 Jetta TDi 140
I would wait for the new one Fred's designing too, I may have to get shut of my Ktec stealth and treat myself when they are ready!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's always been at the workshop! :dapprove:

CBR1K, F21 125D
Fred should get Rick Skelton to weld it ;)

(Didnt know you and Rick knew each other Fredrick)

Flat Eric

Sing Hosanna!!
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Was going to buy a yozza exhaust in January/February time when I buy myself a 182. Going to stick with you hopefully if I ccan. Looking forward to seeing what you produce Fred.

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
They are not called yozza i am told . I know fred on here used to deal with them but im
Pretty sure hes stopped to make a brand new exhaust design etc.. There are yozza look a likes on k tec called jp exhaust i think .

Correct me if im wrong guys !

The JP systems we are now offering are not "Yozza look a likes" they are exactly the same. They are made by the same company to the same design, from the same jigs.

Hope this helps.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Was going to buy a yozza exhaust in January/February time when I buy myself a 182. Going to stick with you hopefully if I ccan. Looking forward to seeing what you produce Fred.

Personally I'd wait and see what fred makes up, if not give Kev a shout at Kam RE Supersprint or Joe at BTB.

JP exhausts are so 2011 now imo :coffee:

Karma - it's a bi**h tbh...

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
As soon as Fred/BTM come up with a new 182 system im binning my yozza system and buying his one.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Ive never rated JP as a company, they have a terrible reputation locally. cant wait to see what fred comes up with next :D