ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozzasport 230 bhp conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a AWT Throttle Body conversion fella, so speak to Ben, failing that Andy will be able to help you out.

Sorry fred, i thought that you used Bens TB's, I stand corrected.

Do they have the sticker on each horn ;)

Nah, no sticker, and no AWT dust ;-)

AWT have got nothing to do with our conversion. We tried to put it together as an option on one of our kits, but Ben couldn't offer his services within the timescales that we want to turn the conversions around in about 2 weeks - 3 weeks maximum for a complete conversion, much less if people look at the complete replacement engine.

The kit that we offer as a conversion is very much our own package - cost - depends on what people want to get out of the car.

/y0z

/y0z

Jones said:
Cracked brake disks anyone? i know where my money would be

Not at Brembo then by the sounds of it.....actually no, i've seen the furnace etc in Fred's garasge where he casts the brake discs :rolleyes:

Silver Fabia vRS
I think proof is in the times. At the Tuner GP Yozza got a 0-60 of 5.61secs and K-Tec Racings Turbo 172 got 5.11secs

Bearing in mind that K-Tecs is apparently running 250bhp at the wheels (according to the website) I think Yozzasports claims a re fairly accurate.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yoz is about 9ft tall and prob weighs double david so...hummm...
But then again you can hear an echo in yoz's car lol!

the cracked discs cant be yozzasports fault and its unfair to blame them, they didnt make the discs!! it could happen to anyone that sells discs.

theduckeatspork said:
the cracked discs cant be yozzasports fault and its unfair to blame them, they didnt make the discs!! it could happen to anyone that sells discs.

Thats what i said :rolleyes:

;)

VW ....
The reason this thread was posted was to find out how much y0z charges for a conversion .... if anyone has other questions regarding parts/performance etc why not start up another thread ??

Thankyou .

Status
Not open for further replies.