ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozzasport de-cat fitted with pic

K20 EG Hatch
06102006177.gif

Got it fitted today, fits very nicely other than at the manifold the original insert that comes out of the 182 cat you would think would fit into the yozzasport decat but it doesn't :s. Mates at national had a slightly bigger one in stock though and it done the job sound :)

It does seem to deffinately pull a bit harder than before and no light on the dash as of yet but i am sure it will come on soon?

Oh and Fred is right, these decats are fuckin good quality!!!

K20 EG Hatch
standard 182 exhaust :)

Not having an aftermarket now untill i got enough for the btb. Not having any other one.

Lionel Richie
Dan Page said:
fits very nicely other than at the manifold the original insert that comes out of the 182 cat you would think would fit into the yozzasport decat but it doesn't :s. Mates at national had a slightly bigger one in stock though and it done the job sound :)

hum thats very strange!!!! let me know how much the insert was and i'll cover your cost

K20 EG Hatch
/\ very nice of you mate but no need, there all mates down my local national tyres so never charge me :)

thanks anyway, been out again this afternoon and still no light on the dash either....

1.6 focus zetec....
Do you know where to get a de-cat for a focus fred??? Have posted in the other marques forum but to no joy!!

Kiza