ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yozzasport supersports recessed/ ktec supersports

172 with k-tec sound
thinking of buying one of these for the 172, ive heard the yozza 182 version and love it.
was wondering if anyone has had one or the other of these and what they think of the sound ect. i cant really chose between the two. i dont want to consider any other types as im only interested in ordering one or the other.

so any thoughts experiences between the two would be greatly appreciated
cheers carl.

I've been running a K-Tec supersport on the 182 for a couple of months now. Sounds fantastic, but not totally stupid as an everyday exhaust! The Yozza ones I've heard sound that bit louder, a better sound but perhaps not for everyday!

172 with k-tec sound
yeah i know what u mean, but the 182 sytems are different to the 172 systems, and i would have thought that the 172 yozza system would sound totaly different

172 with k-tec sound
i have daz yeah, im going to get a yozza :D im looking at getting it around the end of the month