ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yozzasport

Renaultsport Clio 197 F1
I paid for an exhaust for my r27 and haven't recieved it yet and it's been two weeks and no reply's from my emails. Just wondering if there's a trouble with my order.

John

Lionel Richie
i'll ask him later when i see him, should be fine though, he's been away for a few days/organising a party for family, if its paid for it will be being made and then shipped direct from manufacturers

Renaultsport Clio 197 F1
Thanks fred for the help. Thought it was wierd that he hasn't answered my emails. Just getting worried.

Another question do i de cat or sports cat. I only use the car only for the weekend.

Lionel Richie
sport cats are on par with the devil, horrible creations by tree hugging petrol heads

decat yes, but it causes a horrible flat spot on the 197, i'd leave both cats in for hassle free motoring

Renaultsport Clio 197 F1
I'll go de cat not fussed about a flat spot can live with that as long as it sounds good. Is it easy enough to swap between de cat and cat when it comes to the first mot.