ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yum!

Lee

BMW M2C

Are we looking at the lovely deep shine? In which case, mmmmm:D If not, Im not a big fan of the wall, it needs lowering. :p

Its kind of a communal car park area, outside my garage!

Just added the final coat of wax, didnt take too long :)

Lee

BMW M2C

Dare I ask what you used? Not wanting to start another thread on which is better!

Im looking forward to winning the competition, then I can do mine with Zymol :D

Im not going to enter the competetion, will give other people a chance, I have enough products already!

Not wanting to start another war on which product is better!

I used Autoglym Super Resin, 3 coats of Extra Gloss Protection (Autoglym), and the top coat is a carnuaba wax called Blitz.

Car was washed with Meguiars Gold Class shampoo, and I used a clay bar to get rid of all the crap on the surface before applying any of the above products.

Lee

BMW M2C

I always consider doing my car like that, but then it just gets dirty again the next day and I get p**sed off. Like Sunday, I washed it before the meet, then it poured down with rain for an hour.

Looks nice though.

Lee

BMW M2C

I always wash it with a good shampoo once a week and wax it a couple of times a year. I hate having a dirty car.