ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Zaino z8 or Sonax BSD ?

Clio
i've been looking at buying one of these and both seem to get great reviews, what are peoples thoughts?

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I had pork crackling in a wedding on Thursday - was pretty epic!

Stuck with spag Bol from a tin now though :(

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Not used either so could be bullsh1t, but my impressions were that z8 is a fantastic finish with added durability, and bsd for the protection and beading.

Tonight's roast beef tops all of the above

2006 JDM Impreza STi
Z8 over Z2 is one of the best two stage LSP's you'll get.

Very easy to use and gives a great finish. This is a Vantage I did a few weeks back.

aston_zpse6f2e7b7.jpg

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Ryanj, what are you looking to achieve with either of these sealant / QD hybrids over a normal sealant or QD?

Clio
Ryanj, what are you looking to achieve with either of these sealant / QD hybrids over a normal sealant or QD?
Over Tripple/C2 combination for example...

To be honest, im not looking to achieve anything over a combo such as tripple/c2, i just dont get the chance to give it a proper polish and seal very often, so im looking for a good product i can use as a wipe down after a quick wash that will add a little more protection and give a nice finish

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Sounds like more protection is the main requirement? if so then the sonax, or try diluted C2. Even neat C2 or reload don't appear to be working too bad over an already waxed car in my recent trials.