ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Zaino

182 & Porsche 986
Has anyone used this/recomend it?
I'm thinking of getting a few products but i'm not sure if all the hype over it is true?
also, do you have to buy this for the polishes etc to work? or can you use them without it.

S3, Polo
I use the 'Total Protection' Show car kit - it's expensive but the technique is to use *tiny* amounts of it.

I've not bought any in Europe, but I got my kit in the US.

In a few hours I got these sorts of results:

456647681_7d30ba1db6.jpg

I would, however, recommend only getting Z2 (polish) and Z6 (gloss enhancer) and use Meguiars Claybar/ Quik detailer spray and Meg's Gold Class shampoo.

:)

106 GTi
You need the SFX if you want to put multiple coats on it one day, and it does mean it will allow the Z2 or Z5 to cure quicker.

I have a few coats on the 106 at the moment but am not 100% convinced on the looks so will be topping it with a wax.

182 & Porsche 986
ah thankyou, i was just unsure if the SFX was needed for it to work.
looks a nice glossy deep shine there i think i might get some Z5 or Z2 and the final seal spray. :)

Megane R26
They are releasing a pre ZFX'd version of Z2P and Z5 very soon.

As a minimum, you should get Z2P and Z8

Ideally, ZAIO to clean, Z2P, Z6 and Z8

Good looks, but no fun and a bit tricky/touchy to use. I had a water drip etch into the finish whilst it was curing, which pee'd me off no end as I had to strip it all back!!

120d M Sport
^ Nightmare that Russ! Does seem all a bit fussy the whole Zaino system

Only seem to hear good things about Z8 however, apparently that really brings something to the finish.