ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Zimmermann

Anyone here heard of the Zimmermann Cross Drilled discs before? I was told its from Germany and they are one of the major players in Europe and provide OE to quite a few manufacturers. Can someone confirm this?

No they dont

I work for a Major German Driveline company and according to a book which tells me who supplys what to who. Zimmerman do not feature. the only place i have heard of these is from Euro Car Parts.

So Zimmermann is not one of the major players in Europe and does not provide OEM to a few manufacturers...but do you think their cross drilled discs is worth getting then?

Lionel Richie

yeah zimmy discs are really good, i can get them for £25each depending on what car theyre for, and i can also get Pagid fast road pads for £25 for the front set