ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

zorsts.. magnex, blueflame or k-tec

182 with cup packs
want to get a zorst system for my 182 and its come down to these 3, i also want a de-cat, they are all similar prices so any one who knows anything please advise me on which system to go for,

thank you

ant

yep.
think the k-tec one for the 182 is a blueflame!!

blueflame are pretty loud if thats your thing? great value for money too!

M140i/Orange 182
i didnt think blueflame where that loud?? not boomy on the motorway anyway...so ive been informed.

182 with cup packs
16vClio said:
You only get what you pay for mate ^^

but whats in the performance diff between pro-speed and others? i would rather spend the extra money that im saving when buyin blueflame on other parts for my car,

Clio 172 mk2
K-tec Stealth on mine and I'm pleased with it

Not sure if they do one for teh 182 though.

182 with cup packs
thanks, is the bore big enough? 2.5, because im gonna be having alot of work done and and dont want to have to be replacing zorst when im running big BHP, will 2.5 be enough or should i look at getting another zorst?

ant

yep.
Ted182 said:
i didnt think blueflame where that loud?? not boomy on the motorway anyway...so ive been informed.

informed?

so you haven't got one.
my 172 one is loud. and it is a little boomy on the m/w unless you're light on the go-pedal.

ford racing puma
daze said:
informed?

so you haven't got one.
my 172 one is loud. and it is a little boomy on the m/w unless you're light on the go-pedal.
I have one on a 182 and its fine. not to loud.

M140i/Orange 182
zippyy said:
I have one on a 182 and its fine. not to loud.

no i dont have one soz should of worded it a little better! but i am looking to get a replacement system for my car.

Turbo Beige
My Blueflame isnt too loud if you keep it under 5k, if you are getting a Blueflame then get one of Ebay or contact them direct. They are only £250 if you buy direct.

182 with cup packs
PYE21 said:
My Blueflame isnt too loud if you keep it under 5k, if you are getting a Blueflame then get one of Ebay or contact them direct. They are only £250 if you buy direct.

is that for cat back system?

any one got there number, website?

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
Blimey! £250's a bargain!! Doesnt give K-tec/GDI much of a chance does it? They prob buy them for that price lol

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Is the exhaust shown on the site? Tried a quick look but couldn't find anything. I'll send him an email i think. Seems a great price.
John

ford racing puma
Dubai182 said:
Is the exhaust shown on the site? Tried a quick look but couldn't find anything. I'll send him an email i think. Seems a great price.
John
The K-Tec is a Blueflame so look on there site