ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Zymol Winner Pictures

Clio v6

Looks great. A lot of hard work has gone into that. Come round and try it on a silver clio please.

Cheers, nice to know all the hard work paid off!

Dash - Shame the kit only works for certain colours (not including silver). The boss has already tried that one! Worth a go tho...;)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

Quote: Originally posted by Dust on 31 July 2003

Can you buy them or would i need to spray it myself?
Im doing one for mike at the moment and no its a process not a spray.It requires shot blasting,dipping and baking then buffing..

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

The process doesnt take to long once we have the vent.We do it on an exchange basis where you send us your vent.we make sure its ok and we send you a nice shinny one.The vent you send should be sent with cheque and p+p.Once the cheque clears we send you yours.Price of exchange is £20

Or if you lived near telford we might be able to meat you...

Cheers Again.

BTW thought would be funny to tell - went and stood next to the 306 in the backgroud of the first picture to take a photo. Looked over my sholder into the 306, and there was a couple in the back gettin it on. I burst out laughin and they both jumped up and started struggling for their cloths which where all over the car. Finding it hard to string words together for laughing, i manging to say carry on, which made them laugh, and well carry on!! If you look closely they had a sun visor set up in the back window and all i saw was two girly feet pressed against the side window and a bobbin ass! :D