ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Konig seats in Cup

Steve - Very nice mate, I saw these down at Wayne & Kathys the other week didnt I?

LoL @ Chris172 - mate why dya wana get in the back? surely if ya replace the seats youre serious, and if youre serious you aint got back seats LoL, hehe - DOH what am I saying.... serious means not even having a car at the mo LoL :p

Roamer - you did see the seats the other weekend, but my idea of getting serious is with a fine woman (reclining them instead of pulling them forward!!) Still to try this out yet, but the side bolsters do impair the movement of your fore-arms, DOH!!!

Oh and good luck with the throttle boddies;)

steve-hall. If you dont mind me asking if your cars previous seats had "airbags" fitted?

If so how did you disconect and remove them. Cheers

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

They look real good mate.. good choice of seat, not too in your face but still look like they will grab you and hold you in..