ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

250gb external hard drive - pricing error!!

dk

911 GTS Cab
Re: Dell - Got to be the wrong price!!!

yeah i've got the second email too, again its just an automatic thing, time will tell in the morning when someone realises they have sold more of these than the last 2 years in 1 day.

Leon Cupra R 225
Re: Dell - Got to be the wrong price!!!

yeah i've got the second email too, again its just an automatic thing, time will tell in the morning when someone realises they have sold more of these than the last 2 years in 1 day.

lol, it's a popular buy I'd say ;)

Octavia VRS
I tried to upgrade to a Dell 1907 FP monitor for no more cash when I bought my last machine. Next morning I got a polite call from Dell saying I wouldn't be getting it lol

R35 GTR
may be they do it on purpose? I bet its a good money maker, all the interest they could be earning.lol.

306 TD Slut
who cares if it doesnt work.. if it does then bonus!!

lets all just wait and see. I got my 2nd email this morning too.

CS Dungeon
They wont, my mate works for Dell

Its the c***s that order more then 1 that f**k it up for everyone else.

They do not have to honour the web price and have every right to withdraw the full amount from your accounts and make you claim the money back.
This is a very rare occurance thou and will usually just not send the items and put it down to an admin error.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
LOL good luck to them!

I had £25 left on an old prepaid creditcard i bought to test out!

VRS

Its the c**ts that order more then 1 that f**k it up for everyone else.

They do not have to honour the web price and have every right to withdraw the full amount from your accounts and make you claim the money back.
This is a very rare occurance thou and will usually just not send the items and put it down to an admin error.

yeah i know what you mean, if we all order one or two then its easier for it to slip through the net, its when people order 10,15,20 that the error becomes more visible :(

Once they've taken the money they've entered into a contract. They will have to honour it at that point.

Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI

Once they've taken the money they've entered into a contract. They will have to honour it at that point.

Not true. Same thing happend a while ago when woolworths were selling flatscreen tvs at 1p. Mail order has a different set of consumer laws to shop purchases.

Not true. Same thing happend a while ago when woolworths were selling flatscreen tvs at 1p. Mail order has a different set of consumer laws to shop purchases.
You're right I was talking a load of tosh. Still not an invoice at that point. Let's just hope it's already been packaged and is set for delivery. Good chance it'll arrive then.

mk2 ph1
Hmm.. ordered mine yesterday but they havn't taken the money out of my account yet, only ordered the two. Same really, quite fancied them after all the excitement

dk

911 GTS Cab
well, they haven't emailed me to tell me its cancelled, and i would have thought that would have happened today, especially as its been removed so maybe we have got it?

R35 GTR
well, they haven't emailed me to tell me its cancelled, and i would have thought that would have happened today, especially as its been removed so maybe we have got it?
here is hoping. This will pay for this months rent...

172 cup
money has been taken out of my account!!!

i ordered two as i didnt want make it quite so obvious as ordering 20 lol

wonder if they will send or refund?

ex Clio 172 owner :(
I bought 7 for £109.

Need to keep 2 so need to sell the 5 for £109 in total ie £22 each.

I'd be happy to sell them to anyone on here for that plus postage.

That said, I've had no confirmation yet.

Leon Cupra R 225
Hmm still waiting for supplier to accept my order...

Not checked if money has come out yet, will do so tomorrow.

I bought 7 for £109.

Need to keep 2 so need to sell the 5 for £109 in total ie £22 each.

I'd be happy to sell them to anyone on here for that plus postage.

That said, I've had no confirmation yet.

Pah, you'll never work for Alan Sugar ;)

I think we would have heard by now if they werent getting sent..