ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

250gb external hard drive - pricing error!!

dk

911 GTS Cab
i only bought one, wanted my order to hopefully slip through by not taking the piss.

I can use this one as a backup to my other external hdd as i am always paranoid that it will die one day and i lose everything, unfortunately its half the size as my 1/2 tb one so i will only have to save the most important stuff.

Golf GTi MkV
My order status has changed now to the RED text version which says something along the lines of Cannot advise on status please ring customer services.

They taken the money off my card aswell.

:dapprove:

172 cup
Your order is in Pre-ProductionPhase: Pre-Production
shad.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Pre-Production
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

We are checking with our suppliers that the items you need are available.

Detailed Information
shad.gif
Your Order InformationDell Customer Number:Order Number (Your or DELL's one): Further InformationOrder Date:14/08/2007

Once all information has been confirmed with our supplier, we will be able to provide an estimated delivery date.

Supplier 1Order Status:For the latest update on your order please email our Customer Care Team
QtyProduct DescriptionDell Part

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
On the phone to them now.

This is fun, ive been passed to 6 people so far.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Still on the phone.

UPDATE:

Spoke to UK customer services she said it looks like its at the carriers but cant confirm.
She's calling me/emailing me back when she finds out whats going on.

But the order is not cancelled and it remains at the same price.

Dear Mr.Benton
Following our conversation I have:
Mailed the concerned department regarding the status of the order and will get back to you regarding the same once I have an update .

Request you to reply to this email incase of any queries.
I have logged the conversation with the following details, so it’s easier to follow up.
Case Number: 52XXXX632
My Name : Anisha Naidu

Odd.

Last edited:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Really?

s**t!

Take pics, i need model numbers!

Last edited:
  Golf GTi MkV
Your order is in Pre-ProductionPhase: Pre-Production
shad.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Pre-Production
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

We are checking with our suppliers that the items you need are available.

Detailed Information
shad.gif
Your Order InformationDell Customer Number:Order Number (Your or DELL's one): Further InformationOrder Date:14/08/2007

Once all information has been confirmed with our supplier, we will be able to provide an estimated delivery date.

Supplier 1Order Status:For the latest update on your order please email our Customer Care Team
QtyProduct DescriptionDell Part

I had that Status until I checked this morning and got the following:

icon_notice.gif
We have located your Order but we cannot advise a status, please contact Dell Customer Service.

If you would like to Email Customer care about your order, then use the link below.

:eek: :S :( :mad:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Sweet! lets hope it turns up.

Though to be honest for £13.31 i doubt it.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Like me!

Subject: Iomega Order Number: 20XXXX44

Dear Customer,

We are very sorry – we've had an error in our systems, and the product you thought you were ordering was wrongly described on our website. The product code and price of your order related to a completely different product, and was incorrectly linked to the description of the Iomega Hard Disc Drive you requested. In fact, this is a discontinued product and is no longer in stock.

Due to this, your Iomega Order Number: 20847344 has been cancelled. Within the next 5 working days any pre-authorisation on your credit/debit card will be cancelled and we will refund to your card any money already collected.

To place your order for a different Hard Disc Drive, please go to www.dell.com or talk to your sales agent.

We are sorry for the inconvenience that this error has caused, and thank you again for choosing Dell.

Dell

***Please do not respond to this mail, this is information only***

B3jne= bullshitter​

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
well I've just received an e-mail from Dell, but its for a revised delivery date, 28th of August instead of 21st. So it looks like they are honouring some.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I just got an email saying they are short in supplies and should have it by the 28th august.

VRS
Like me!

Subject: Iomega Order Number: 20XXXX44

Dear Customer,

We are very sorry – we've had an error in our systems, and the product you thought you were ordering was wrongly described on our website. The product code and price of your order related to a completely different product, and was incorrectly linked to the description of the Iomega Hard Disc Drive you requested. In fact, this is a discontinued product and is no longer in stock.

Due to this, your Iomega Order Number: 20847344 has been cancelled. Within the next 5 working days any pre-authorisation on your credit/debit card will be cancelled and we will refund to your card any money already collected.

To place your order for a different Hard Disc Drive, please go to www.dell.com or talk to your sales agent.

We are sorry for the inconvenience that this error has caused, and thank you again for choosing Dell.

Dell

***Please do not respond to this mail, this is information only***

B3jne= bulls**tter​

i just got the same email tom :(