ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Racing Blue 182's on the Forum...

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
One i took at work this morning. Though it looked quite mean.

20161104_094533.jpg

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
my other wheels are painted and mint, so wanting to keep them in decent nick. these are a bit scabby so just going to let them get completely ditched and then get them recoated next year if I decide to keep them!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Yeah I get that tbh. In certain pics etc they look good but maybe a change after xmas. Maybe.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Nah I've washed and polished cars in the snow before now lol. If I didn't work where I do it would be dirty, maybe

Nil presently.
Bonjour all,
A change in circumstances means it's likely that I'll be selling the 182 in the immediate future. The problem, however, is that I have absolutely no idea what it's worth on the current market. Anybody willing to advise/estimate?

Many thanks guys :)

A succinct summary:
94500 miles
Good service history w/ all belts in 2014
Very clean exterior and interior
New discs, pads and bearings
All mounts replaced and exhaust sealing kit applied
Snappy steering wheel
Ktec/Janspeed exhaust
Fatty induction set up
All interior plastics in new, unmarked condition
KTEC coilovers (seized grub screws on the rear that I'm still attempting to rectify)
Refurbished alloy wheels
HPI clear with printout

photo 3 (7).JPG
photo 2 (7).JPG
photo 1 (7).JPG

Nil presently.
I think less dan. I'd say 2300.

Cheers guys, if I advertise it somewhere in the middle, hopefully it'll muster some interest.

It was owned by Mossy before me, he's done a fantastic job at maintaining it and restoring all the interior parts with genuine OEM (non of this sand down and repaint business). I still a little time before I emigrate so hopefully somebody will bite, if not, I'll probably garage it for a few years whilst I'm away. The latter just seems a bit of shame though.

dan's cast offs.
dependant on how many owners and what it's like under the bonnet i'd say that's pretty close to £3,000.

dan's cast offs.
Ive never understood why how many owners a cars had makes a difference to its value...... I dont care how many people have owned a car if its been looked after........ Thats deffo a £2500 upwards car id say....

in the real world it does make a difference, you've got two cars that are identical, one with two owners the other with thirteen 99.9% chance you'll go for the two owner car/that one will be the first to sell.

the 0.1% will say the other car just to be awkward troublemakers:tonguewink:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
It does matter, not to me currently as mine has been liked.

But to general public it does matter, same with FSH and all that jazz. Me personally normally keep a car ten mins, rb ive had 12 months.

Nil presently.
It does matter, not to me currently as mine has been liked.

But to general public it does matter, same with FSH and all that jazz. Me personally normally keep a car ten mins, rb ive had 12 months.

I think peoples suspicions get the better of them mate, it's a huge generalisation but to Joe public more owners = more faults in its former life. From personal experience this isn't the case, my Passat TDI had 11 previous owners and ran absolutely beautifully, turns out 7 of them were the same family passing the car from individual to individual.

RB 182 FF
Im not disagreeing at all about the fact people like low owner cars, i just dont get it myself... It doesnt bother me one bit, service history and receipts for work done is all that matters to me.... I bought my Yamaha R1 when it was 7 years old on 3,800 miles, it was barely used at all, but had 5 previous owners.....! Still the best bike of that kind I was ever going to find............