ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone else play Minecraft?

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Is this another one of those things where you spend days and weeks doing stuff and at the end you think "wow i've wasted so much of my time for nothing" ??

Integra Type-R DC2
Is this another one of those things where you spend days and weeks doing stuff and at the end you think "wow i've wasted so much of my time for nothing" ??

Nawwww, that guy built a fully functioning printer!

Chicks dig fully functioning 8bit printers.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

(not my video)

Should have a multiplayer server working again soon as well.

Sam - if we ever meet at the Pearly Gates of Heaven - I will remind you that on the 9th July 2011, you stole 5 mins and 7 secs of my life. Right there - right then - I will demand that time back....

D.

Last edited by a moderator:
  2.2 bar shed.
Sam - if we ever meet at the Pearly Gates of Heaven - I will remind you that on the 9th July 2011, you stole 5 mins and 7 secs of my life. Right there - right then - I will demand that time back....

D.

Well I certainly wont be attending the party in heaven so theres the first problem ;) Also, someone obviously doesnt appreciate the volume of NAND gates required to produce this. Damn im a nerd... :/

Also minecraft server wise, should have it active in a few days. Requested another static IP :)

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I've been avoiding getting into this, same as Cookie - I'd waste my life away on it :( I wasted 5/6 years of my life on World of Warcraft, not keen on doing that again!

Integra Type-R DC2
I got this, runs like crap on my laptop but its playable. Really frustrated with it though, spent hours builidng a house, then randomly found a massive cave system. Started turning it into my new base of operations and then died. Now cant find it again. I built a friggin viaduct that ran water to it and all!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Build a bed. It replaces your spawn.

I tried to make a fireplace yesterday and ended up burning half my house down. :eek:

E46 M3
Build a bed. It replaces your spawn.

I tried to make a fireplace yesterday and ended up burning half my house down. :eek:

Theres a brillant video on youtube of a guy trying to do a guide on fireplaces, the only problem being he burned his entirely wooden house down to the ground. The panic in his voice and then the sobbing realisation that its all gone is brilliant. :D

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
WHAT THE ACTUAL... you know the rest. Like seriously what is this stuff. Is there even an objective!

I can't believe people ripped the piss out of detailing.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I don't see the correlation?

It's a really fun game. And no, there's no objective at all. It's just a sandbox.

If you have any imagination or creativity you'll love it. if you need your games to play like a Michael Bay production, then it's not for you.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
A sandbox... You went all IT Terry on me. :(

You know i'm from a place without much electricity!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Anyone else used the Nuke mod?

Unfortunately, it's not yet been patched for 1.7.x, but hopefully it'll be back soon.

25x the strength of TNT. Per block. LOL.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Gally, play it, it is cool.

Well, not cool, its not the type of thing you tell real life people about, but it is frigging fun. The first evening I bought it I didn't go to be until 4.30am. LOL

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
They're releasing a DX11 patch soon to mask over the fact it's a linear stalkfest with AI based on ClioSport.

Sh*t. Wrong thread.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Some of my structures I've knocked up.

2011-07-18_214456.png

2011-07-18_214326.png

2011-07-18_214233.png

2011-07-18_211626.png

2011-07-18_214603.png

/geek

I'm running my own server with some Uni mates. Its great fun :D

Especially if you go online after someone else has been on and changed/built something :D

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
f**k playing this s**t, i've got a real life to lead, it looks like a HUGE waste of time, and i'm rarely wrong.

Now where did those nymph dwarves get to? I'm sure I tied them up tight.

Clio 1.2 - 41k miles
If any of you guys are interested in joining a server for free (OFC) I pay for one to be hosted PM me if you are interested though!! I have about 3-4 regular users but if I get enough attention I am willing to upgrade the server. :rasp:

Anyone else used the Nuke mod?

Unfortunately, it's not yet been patched for 1.7.x, but hopefully it'll be back soon.

25x the strength of TNT. Per block. LOL.

me and some friends play IndustrialCraft which has nukes in (among 100+ other items), and it's good fun tearing up a new world if you're bored :p