ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone fancy a meet in chester?

BMW E34 540i
1, v6clo
2, 172flamer
3, Mike
4, Glenn182
5, aucky
6, greeni1.2
7, MADNESS88
8. Zorr
9. Maz
10. Adam-o
11. dannybmate
12.leewxm
13.d4h182
14.jamie.91 (maybe)
15. crazyasswhiteboy
16. jc172rs
17. Cop182
18. Keo (maybe)
19. Camble (maybe)
20. Clio_Al
21. SEAN16V
22. Sumner (maybe)
23. CJGREEN (maybe)
24. XxHarDinGxX (maybe)

I only have a 1.2 16v, and it will be my first meet, not 100% coming yet, i'll ask a friend to come with me

Don't worry I was a bit afraid of my first meet last autumn as well. It's generally a lot of fun to meet up and have a drive. We don't bite at least I don't ;)

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Don't worry I was a bit afraid of my first meet last autumn as well. It's generally a lot of fun to meet up and have a drive. We don't bite at least I don't ;)

haha, thanks mate. would love to do a meet though I'm sure its a good laugh :D

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Id be happy to do so if everybody wanted? Ill put something together as a route, Ill try and keep it sceinic :). PS glad your cars are not by the lake last weekend like in the picture, the water nearly reached the main road :)

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Will be coming down to see you all for this.
Am i going to be the only one who is 30 or is there more? Hope I dont feel likeeveryone's Dad. HaHa :)

Same age here pal-boot on the clios just big enough to fit my zimmer in :p

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/album.php?albumid=87&attachmentid=51655

Check that out,

Route 1 - Over Llandegla Moors
Route 2 - Over Horse Shoe Pass(Stop for pics?)
Route 3 - From Llangollen to Corwen
Route 4 - From Corwen to Bala via Llandrillo (B4401)
Route 5 - Bala Lake (Pics?)
Route 6 - Bala to Cerrig via Frongoch (B4501)
Route 7 - Start of Evo Triangle - Round trip and end up in Cerrig
End of Day?

Or do you want more? We can always go to Betws Y coed, Llandudno Junction and back on A55? Route 1 - 7 will take approx 1.45 hours, (without stops) Plus you need to input travelling time home from Cerrig

The route ive showed will avoid most traffic usues plus retain the viewing enjoyment :)

What does everyone think?

Daf

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Where have you bin Paul????

Been off work ill past three weeks bud-labrynthitus :(

Went Oulton today though- Maz was saying she's thinking of setting up a meet at tweeks next weekend. Im up for having a mooch & a catch up before this big meet.

BMW E34 540i
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/album.php?albumid=87&attachmentid=51655

Check that out,

Route 1 - Over Llandegla Moors
Route 2 - Over Horse Shoe Pass(Stop for pics?)
Route 3 - From Llangollen to Corwen
Route 4 - From Corwen to Bala via Llandrillo (B4401)
Route 5 - Bala Lake (Pics?)
Route 6 - Bala to Cerrig via Frongoch (B4501)
Route 7 - Start of Evo Triangle - Round trip and end up in Cerrig
End of Day?

Or do you want more? We can always go to Betws Y coed, Llandudno Junction and back on A55? Route 1 - 7 will take approx 1.45 hours, (without stops) Plus you need to input travelling time home from Cerrig

The route ive showed will avoid most traffic usues plus retain the viewing enjoyment :)

What does everyone think?

Daf

Whatever you recommend mate. I live in the UK only for 5 years so I do not have much idea about England / Wales geography. Definitely I want to go somewhere thou.

BTW why you are so worried about the age guys ? I'm 27 I do not see any problem in being youngest or oldest. As long as people behave everything should be fine.

182 cup
Looks a cracking route that, may be a bit too far for some peoples first meet expecially as they have to travel a litle way to get to Chester first.

See what people think ...........

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I think the best thing is to see what everyone feels like on the day and have a vote. I think we could go to a few places if we do a few stops and photos it would be nice n chilled at first then see what people fancy. Not to sure about the evo its not long till the manchester lot do that and some people comeing on the 5th or going to that so best if we do something diffrent.

O and going to be 3 prizes on the meet just not 100% sure what for yet???
And we need alot of photos carnt really say what for yet just waiting for a email back on monday.:quiet::quiet::quiet:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I carnt wait too should be a ace day and i still know of a few poeple that have got to put there names down and it looks like everyones going to be in a renault:approve:

BMW E34 540i
Guys am I being picky or Renault is service is not doing to good gob. Recently I got the flat tyre - dealer replaced it as I have the tyre insurance. To keep myself alive I tend to keep the tyre pressure as it is on the stickers.

Checked the pressure when I picked up the car and it was 2 bar even If RS200 should have 2.1 - 2.3(motorway)

How come they do not know that ??

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Not all garages are perfect, even Renault! Thats why I like to try and do everything myself, oil change, brakes, bearings, suspension, exhaust, undersealing, air intake, ignition leads, sparkies etc. Not saying im a mechanic at all, I wouldnt touch an engine or gearbox for instance, prob takes me a little more time but I love doing it, learn every time and I get to know my car inside out :) thats the best thing

BMW E34 540i
In my old Beema I used to do some of this stuff too. Just I am afraid a bit of warranty things etc. on 200.

a low one
i will probably come along to this if i can get the time off work!

can someone confirm the date as i lost track during the thread :eek:

BMW E82 M Sport
1, v6clo
2, 172flamer
3, Mike
4, Glenn182
5, aucky
6, greeni1.2
7, MADNESS88
8. Zorr
9. Maz
10. Adam-o
11. dannybmate
12.leewxm
13.d4h182
14.jamie.91 (maybe)
15. crazyasswhiteboy
16. jc172rs
17. Cop182
18. Keo (maybe)
19. Camble (maybe)
20. Clio_Al
21. SEAN16V
22. Sumner (maybe)
23. CJGREEN (maybe)
24. XxHarDinGxX (maybe)

I only have a 1.2 16v, and it will be my first meet, not 100% coming yet, i'll ask a friend to come with me

There will be a few of us on our 1st meet so, you wont be alone :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
1, v6clo
2, 172flamer
3, Mike
4, Glenn182
5, aucky
6, greeni1.2
7, MADNESS88
8. Zorr
9. Maz
10. Adam-o
11. dannybmate
12.leewxm
13.d4h182
14.jamie.91 (maybe)
15. crazyasswhiteboy
16. jc172rs
17. Cop182
18. Keo (maybe)
19. Camble (maybe)
20. Clio_Al
21. SEAN16V
22. Sumner (maybe)
23. CJGREEN (maybe)
24. XxHarDinGxX (maybe)
25. Fastdanbar

been waitin for somethin to happen near my house for ages im deffo comin :)

o and my m8 is trainin 2 be a camera man so he has some pretty special video kit i could ask him to book it out if u guys would like 2 make a vid???

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
been waitin for somethin to happen near my house for ages im deffo comin :)

o and my m8 is trainin 2 be a camera man so he has some pretty special video kit i could ask him to book it out if u guys would like 2 make a vid???

That would be freakin awesome!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
cool i will ask him then :) hes a propper job he does sports camera work as well as being at uni doing a degree in camera work so does all editing and screen shots himself so would make up a great trip video :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Yep if you can get a ace vid made you win a prize don't worry it's not prize that's going to change your life. Have you got the blackgold that's by the red house ????

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
sorry avatar wasnt setup

i have a blue 182 ff with yellow vtec this sticker on the back i live not far from bickerton primary school

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Got a few prizes for this meet just to add a bit of fun to the meet. I don't no why just thought you were going to have a black gold 182.

So not far from the sandstone pub.