ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bedford meet!!!!

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Cracking idea by jordski19! And fair play for starting something.
Would plan to meet at box end ski lake, on cemetery road. On the wy to box end. Meet on the 8th/9th september. Plenty big enough car park.
Theres a bar to cater us. And could watch a bit of wakeboarding if u fancy.
Who's in?????

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
No reason not to do August and september IMO. Sounds a good idea for a venue too. Take me 4 whole minutes to get there haha

Ph1 172 (titanium)
I could just about do the same if it was the middle of the night :s. only about 10mins for me! Yea August and September sounds good. Just need names now

E46 320D Tourer!
By the 27th August ill be living about 30 seconds away! Could do earlier too, just picked a weekend I'm off! Lol.

Ph1 172 (titanium)
How's about 18th or 19th August. Or perhaps Monday 27th. As its a bank holiday. Or is that too far away to satisfy!

FF 182
cannot do :( family are down who I hardly see, I was free this weekend, but that is short notice lol!

E46 320D Tourer!
Can't do this weekend, working on the olympics. Free this Saturday though, for a bit!

Ok ok, how about the 11th or 12 th August?!

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Yea I should be ok with that date. Thinking about it. Would probably be better than the later dates that I proposed for the week after!

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Those dates would be good for me, be good to meet some new people, even if i haven't got a decent car to show off like you lot will :D

E46 320D Tourer!
Anyones welcome mate. We all started somewhere! Only 12 months ago I was driving a horrible 1.4 RT!

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Yeah thats true! might see if my friend wants to come and bring his mini to this, i presume it would be more the merrier!

Ph1 172 (titanium)
8/9th august, box end ski lake!

1. Scotty-boi
2. Jordski19
3. Dan@519
4.Euan94
5. Oliver9523
6. Chris,,172

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Anyone else for a Bedford meet. And do any attendees have a preference of these two dates. And a time. Preferably evening as it is a week day

9th august, box end ski lake!

1. Scotty-boi
2. Jordski19
3. Dan@519
4.Euan94
5. Oliver9523
6. Chris,,172
7. hodgy21

I'm in.

if i can make it ill be there! ill bring my board and have a seesion too ;) just for the lol's!!

9th august, box end ski lake!

1. Scotty-boi
2. Jordski19
3. Dan@519
4.Euan94
5. Oliver9523
6. Chris,,172
7. hodgy21
8.meekings14

what time we talking for arrival? :)