ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bedford meet!!!!

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
1. Scotty-boi
2. Jordski19
3. Dan@519
4.Euan94 + my brother in his twingo 133
5. Oliver9523
6. Chris,,172
7. hodgy21
8.meekings14

probably be there about 6:30

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Yea at the ski lake chap!
I don't know really. Didn't set a conclusion time. A look at the cars, a chat and few drinks or something. Come along when your ready mate. There are going to be a couple of late arrivers

197 cam'd ph2 berg
Yea at the ski lake chap!
I don't know really. Didn't set a conclusion time. A look at the cars, a chat and few drinks or something. Come along when your ready mate. There are going to be a couple of late arrivers 

Okay will have to pop down, hopefully shouldnt be too late :) will try and bring my friend who also has a iceberg ph1 :) see you all there

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Okay will have to pop down, hopefully shouldnt be too late :) will try and bring my friend who also has a iceberg ph1 :) see you all there

Ph1 172? Or a lower model?
I haven't seen another ph1 172 in Bedford for a couple of years.

197 cam'd ph2 berg
Ph1 172? Or a lower model?
I haven't seen another ph1 172 in Bedford for a couple of years.

Ph1 172 :) yea we always say we hardly ever see any ph1's around here ? Think I saw you the other week at McDonald's at the old hockey stadium in Mk ?

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Wasn't me chap, unless someone else took my car out whilst I wasn't there . Ahhh will be good to see another one. Although doesn't feel so exclusive now. Is he a Bedford lad?

So... final count

1. Scotty-boi

2. Jordski19
3. Dan@519
4.Euan94 + my brother in his twingo 133
5. Oliver9523
6. Chris,,172
7. hodgy21
8. J4K3

See you all there

197 cam'd ph2 berg
I've seen a silver ph1 with a private plate on it recently. That him?

He's from kempston, nope it's not on a private plate it's off the road atm as well do doubt you'll have seen it lol I'll be there about half 7ish hopefully, providing I get away from work on time :)

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Was good to meet everyone. Will have to do it again sometime, maybe even there again.
When there is plenty of clunge in skirt!

197 cam'd ph2 berg
Was good to meet everyone. Will have to do it again sometime, maybe even there again.
When there is plenty of clunge in skirt! 

Agreed, and I'll make sure I finish work on time next time around! Lol but deffo needs to be a sunny day for reasons as discussed ;) :p Good to meet everyone though! :)

emc

172 Cup
Was good meeting everyone and getting to know a few of the owners in the area :) Sorry I couldn't hang around too long, defo up for another meet up.

Great to meet you all yesterday. You will be pleased to hear that I was packing boxes until gone midnight! I'll stick around for a drink next time. :cheers: