ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Version 2: Race Car Build

182cup & 172 racecar
Had a sneaky day out at Combe on Monday with Open Track.
It was so quiet, it was like a private test day.
Any, managed to get up to speed with the car, although it did take a few laps, and no problems with the car.
So he's now, run in and tested.
Bring on Easter Monday at the Combe. :)

182cup & 172 racecar
Oh, and by the way, my race weekend was crap at Combe, so no report.
2017%20Castle%20Combe%20Nippon%20Race%201%2052_zpsa5xaf8dx.jpg

330i
Enjoyed scan reading through some of this. I've just bought a track clio with a friend of mine, and the Tin Top series really could be a potential direction to take the car in. Is there a PDF anywhere of the rules and regs? It'd be good to read just in case we go in that direction and wouldn't want to make any modifications to exclude. Also what are entry fees etc like?

Clio 172 Merc ML55
Enjoyed scan reading through some of this. I've just bought a track clio with a friend of mine, and the Tin Top series really could be a potential direction to take the car in. Is there a PDF anywhere of the rules and regs? It'd be good to read just in case we go in that direction and wouldn't want to make any modifications to exclude. Also what are entry fees etc like?

Track attack race club https://www.trackattackraceclub.com/pages/season-overview.php?season_id=47 @MarkT everything's on there mate

182cup & 172 racecar
If you want to share the drive, then it would be cscc Tim tops you would need.
If not, then we are the guys to race with.
3 classes to chose from.
Production
Production Plus
Full blown class A

330i
Would be looking at sharing the driving, so Tin Tops would be preferable. I hadn't realised that you'd changed series. Clearly didn't scan deep enough into the thread!

182cup & 172 racecar
Had a great weekend up at Oulton on B/H Sat.
Had a great battle with Nick Gwinnett and Kevin Jones, we even went grass cutting.

Just for fun, I'm out in an MR2 this weekend coming, at Brands Hatch.
Now that should be fun.

182cup & 172 racecar
A couple of vids from our little visit to Donington Park.
You'll have to excuse the long fist vid, as I didn't turn it off, and seeming as I'm a tech numpty, unable to edit.
Second race, I have a scarey moment going down Craner Curves, with a little nudge from behind which sent me off across the grass.
Def not the place for contact!!

We are at Thruxton next weekend, that'll be a fast one. :smile:

Clio Sport 182
A couple of vids from our little visit to Donington Park.
You'll have to excuse the long fist vid, as I didn't turn it off, and seeming as I'm a tech numpty, unable to edit.
Second race, I have a scarey moment going down Craner Curves, with a little nudge from behind which sent me off across the grass.
Def not the place for contact!!

We are at Thruxton next weekend, that'll be a fast one. [emoji2]
Looks fun! Like the high speed passenger door vent!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
Vids don't work in here, but if you click the hyperlink attached to the on wednesday below tony's name iit will take you to facebook direct and they work there. Don't need to sign in either