ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Vandalised Last Night.

mk3 golf gti
woke up this morning to find the car keyed. here's the pics.

makes me sick. cant have anything anymore. might as well get a £200 banger.

PB290382.jpg

PB290383.jpg

PB290384.jpg

PB290385.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
FFS! What a joke! Agree with the sentiments! No point having anything nice anymore!!

VaVa
Gutted for you Dave, mate. There's some mindless dickheads in this country, there really are. :dapprove:

Whatever you do though, don't take it personally.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Scum that do this should be tied down and a key run over their face until they learn it's just not the right thing to do! :mad:

Hope you get it sorted mate

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Sorry to see the damage :(

Console yourself that it's probably people that are jealous little wasters with nothing in their lives, no IQ and no future.

S23

The Cleee-O
FFS. I'm real sorry to hear/see this mate, hope it doesn't cost much to put right. I genuinely fail to see the point in people doing sh it like this. Jealousy is such a horrible thing.

172 Flamer
Not nice, hate it when this happens, I bet thought, it was someone who is jealous of what you have or they just cant afford it. Either way, get a F***ing life.

TTRS & V50
Im dreading the day it happens to my car now i've moved from living in the middle of no where to parking on the street in the city centre.

s**t time.

RB 182 cup
This makes me so angry seeing this. If i saw some chav scum doing that to my car i would actually go skitz.

None :(
RAHHH :mad: I seriously feel for you man! I’d be sooo gutted!

I'm glad i worked a night shift last night, a kid walked up our street with a baseball bat smashing off all the wing mirrors!!!!!!! GF's Golf got done, she knew about it because she went to the car and there was a police incident number on it, the police have caught the person. But i bet he's too young to get prosecuted.

mk3 golf gti
RAHHH :mad: I seriously feel for you man! I’d be sooo gutted!

I'm glad i worked a night shift last night, a kid walked up our street with a baseball bat smashing off all the wing mirrors!!!!!!! GF's Golf got done, she knew about it because she went to the car and there was a police incident number on it, the police have caught the person. But i bet he's too young to get prosecuted.

not too young to get beat up

ibiza cupra
makes my blood boil this does. completely pointless thing to do. its not even like the little tw@t is there to see your face when you find out.

mk5 fiesta zetec s
bradford sucks. every car i have had it has been vandalized my saxo got its badge and trims robbed. my clio got kicked in and then somebody tried steal my alloys but he got all my custom centre caps. oo and my mums 56 focus trims have been stolen and she has had he bumper robbed twice. my streeet succckksss

Last edited:
  Titanium 182
FFS... Sorry to hear about this Dave mate :(

I can't wait to move to a house in the middle of nowhere.