ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cars in the Park 18/05/14

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
We will all be parked together mate, a lot easier of we all arrive roughly the same time

I pm a couple of people to try and sort the marquis or something out (even a bit of signage)

Ok bud, it's just that when you buy tickets you select the club youll
be with so if this hadnt been sorted then the option won't be available (I think).

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I've spoken to chris and he has added cliosport.net to the group list.

When you buy tickets simply select cliosport.net from the drop down menu and we will be allocated a space based on the amount of tickets we buy so the more the merrier.

Tickets are £6 per car (more if more occupants) and this includes entrance to newby hall itself.

I went last year and was a good day with plenty of exotica on display.

Register and buy tickets here - http://www.carsinthepark.org.uk

Just registered & validated my account, and when i went to log in it said i had the wrong info.

Tried the reset password option and it says my email address isn't recognised...

Anyone else had problems? Gonna leave it awhile and try again

lol, I cant re-register because it says my email is already in use, yet when i log in it says there is no trace of my email on the system.....

Gonna try and get in touch with the guy on facebook

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I've taken my Clio off the road now. Won't be back out till September so I'll miss this. Thanks for reminder though.

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Clio? No. Finally got a new dogging mobile so Clio is for trackdays and drive outs.
Had it stripped for a year with buckets and solid mounts. Had enough of it as a daily.

ph2 clio sport 172
jaysmith just kindly reminded me of this, me and other half will make this one so Spinksy wont be the only car this time lol. Il book and confirm in morning.

Malaman172

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 172
I'll make an appearance i'm on the border of north yorkshire and lancashire so would'nt be an issue for me! If anyone wants to meet on the day for a convoy that would be good too! Could meet somewhere on the a59 or summat for those travelling from further afield!

gudger12345

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
I am game for this, hopefully will have the ITB's fitted.

Will people be bringing their girlfriends (Girlfriend doesn't want to be surrounded by sausages)

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
This could be a nice little day out for me, It's on my birthday too :approve:

I'll ask about my lot see if anyone fancies a trip up.