ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.5 dCi from Portugal [MagNastiK]

Renault Clio 2 dCi
Hi!

Excellent Project!

The best dci project in my humble opinion! ;)
waiting to see the dyno results, magnastik ur expectations for it (bhp) ?

Regard's.

Don't know how much bhp i'll get, my goal is to improve the whole RPM range, not to achieve more peak bhp.

clio MK3 1.5DCI 85cv
with the new injectores, you should get more pressure in the fuel, so better combustion...

you shoud notice a bit more pressure in the turbo, but a lot more boost in the car itself.

don't forget to remap.

PS: Quando é que dou aí acima um salto para ver isso ao vivo e a cores?

Renault Clio 2 dCi
Hi!

Pictures from my work yesterday in my garage :)

i24s3p.jpg

1zlprau.jpg

14c7czs.jpg

1z2qcr6.jpg

mtkps4.jpg

fn63dd.jpg

2m2we12.jpg

2v8nwgg.jpg

2cqh99y.jpg

35bgy6g.jpg

2cg23xe.jpg

2m2ja0w.jpg

4r4wa8.jpg

2e5u061.jpg

r6xmxx.jpg

4qq59v.jpg

2cynmuw.jpg

2illwzc.jpg

ff01o0.jpg

awdhqv.jpg

s3knzb.jpg

1zn4zua.jpg

2uelbv4.jpg

33m7k8g.jpg

15dn9ra.jpg

n2j3hi.jpg

2d6seg9.jpg

Some pics on the street:
21c8j6g.jpg

297pzp.jpg

pwsp1.jpg

2u60gtj.jpg

Later i'll post a video on an hill :)

Cya,
magnastik

clio MK3 1.5DCI 85cv
congrat's

it looks like you got the geometry working just fine

at what rpm's do you have Max boost pressure? 1800? 1600?

Clio 2001 Diesel Tractor
hii mate, ive got a dci65 and up to know its just had a remap that got it to 90bhp, ive put the dci80 turbo on and soon putting the dci80 intercooler on, is there any point? or am i better buying the bmw turbo you spoke about? i dont want way to much power i want around 120bhp and ill be more than happy. any ideas anyone?:)

Renault Clio 2 dCi
Updates:

Coilovers, front 182 bumper, 182 headlamps, hi and lo beam hid.
But let's go to teh pictures/videos:

Coilovers and 182 bumper:
2hq5jpv.jpg

24yxmz7.jpg

125jint.jpg

24yxmz7.jpg

182 headlamps:
et5mit.jpg

6jkil1.jpg

k1aueo.jpg

Video from lights:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5dofNTfHMg

Hope you like it!!! :) I like...

BTW, if anyone has a rear 172/182 bumper to sell, please contac me, i will arrange the courier to pick it up at your location.

Thanks,
magnastik

It's only the injectors that causes the big problems with chasing more power as I understand it. edde from here always wanted to play with his but didn't want to start putting money into a pit of unknown depth and capacity.

I might have a play later this year, get a cheap dci80 and source some injectors and aftermarket management.
Aftermarket managment isn't realy needed and there isn't much choice uunlike petrols stock ecu is fine though can be reammped for a lot of power etc.

Your right the injectors and more specifically the nozzles are the biggest week point you could get more power for any bunch of mods with just bigger injectors / nozzles.