ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 16v Mk1 1993 Megane 225 Powered

Trophy Turbo :)
He needs to make some mods to keep up with us on track I heard :rasp:

ive sorted all them issues mate, had plenty of test time and good track days since mallory :) u boys r quick mind but i know the crs limits now :) and dont care if i smash it up as its not new ne more :)

You going to get AAS to knock you up a 2.75 exhaust andy?

I presume that is going to be the best size for the sort of power you're putting out, although you may want to go 3" if there are future projects in the pipeline that may mean it has more horse power ;)

No i am not spending 800 to get a extra 15Bhp mate its simply crazy. May be if i forge the engine and bigger turn then yes but at this stage the system is fine for the power

here are the RR Graphs.

1) At the Fly wheel were most people take the Fig

2) At the Wheels ..

RRATF-1.gif
]
AtWheels.gif

Well the time has come, the Project was so complete i had other plans but i have decided to call it the end of the Yellow Rocket.

The Shell is now sold and i collect my new Car on Sunday. Ill start a new project thread on Sunday :) yes its a Clio 172

Ill be running the same setup in the newer shell but with a stage 2 Turbo 330bhp with Steel rods and pistons :) Running a Vf30 From a IHI garrett

Oh and a nice shiney new platted Diff :)

Ill miss the car! sad i know but ive spent more time on it than the wife ( yes it really does happy when u get married)

LMP_7669copy.gif

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Nooooooo I remember racing this up the a690 and breaking down when it had throttle bodies. We've talked ever since. Lol

Nooooooo I remember racing this up the a690 and breaking down when it had throttle bodies. We've talked ever since. Lol

Always had Aux belt issues with that engine! Again that nightwhen she decided to pop off, 40 mins later i was on my way again...

I see you all the time kev u big girl!!! do u work for that lad still? cos no wonder he has no work on when he doesnt call people back

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Always had Aux belt issues with that engine! Again that nightwhen she decided to pop off, 40 mins later i was on my way again...

I see you all the time kev u big girl!!! do u work for that lad still? cos no wonder he has no work on when he doesnt call people back

na dont work there anymore. yeah he's a fat lazy c**t thats why. lol

i have not took any decent photos. But the new project will be less RAW, I want a car i could use for work if i need too with out having to freeze my tits off.

I think ill keep the door cards on and heaters, get a Nice Cage, put my nice seats in and try and make it usable, with the power it has it will still be fun and quick :)

Ill post a new thread up on Saturday

Andy