ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Trophy 001/500

Clio 172 sport
has any one on here got clio trophy plate number 1 of 500 i am curious to know if it was ever sold to the public and if its out there still if it was any one know any thing let me know

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Re: Clio Trophy *****NUMBER 1******

The first 6 trophy cars were Renault UK and the press evaluation cars. The first official car sold to the public was number 007 (Lee had it)

Clio 172 sport

ahh right thanks guys curbed my curiosity. i wounder if renault would sell number 1

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

ahh right thanks guys curbed my curiosity. i wounder if renault would sell number 1

Doubt it...they still have Williams 001 too! Only ventures out for shows

Clio 172 sport

gutting i would pay good money to have it, it would only go up in value too

172cup

trophyn1.jpg

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many

I think is an early williams as when i was at FCS 2006 this was here

DSCF1120.gif

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

Don't be silly, that's Boosh orchestrating things.

LOL, he's a little taller this year, all grown-up.

Hopefully Renault will bring something(s) nice to CSS in August!

LOL, he's a little taller this year, all grown-up.

Hopefully Renault will bring something(s) nice to CSS in August!

Health and safety must dictate his high vis is worn at all times? Being his chaperone, you left yourself down there Brian.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

Where's that pic of him at FCS sorting the parade lap!?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

Ahh, that's the one. Yes, his mother would never let him out again if anything happened to him

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
It was mate, I've seen you around a few times. Are you often around station garage in east boldon?

bg 182 ff
It was mate, I've seen you around a few times. Are you often around station garage in east boldon?

yeah mate he is always there and so is the clio. i will be up there all the time aswell in the furture with mine aswell. you live local?

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
Yeah mate just in cleadon, youl often see my RB parked up on whitburn road as you head along to station garage.

What you driving? I'll keep and eye out.

bg 182 ff
i pick up a ice 172 on friday. (when i can afford to get the inusrance haha) currently driving a lime green lupo, with the bbs replica wheels
i live in whitburn and stucky is from shields like i have seen your car parked up on whitburn road. looks smart mate big fan of the royal blue.
should organise a meet sometime mate be mint to get a few pics of the cars especially with you living so close

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
How did I miss a yellow 172 in sunderland :/ I think I've seen your green lupo about. You'd have seen me in the red 172/trophy rep if it was you. Any pics of the yellow 172?