ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cone filter, strut brace

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
j3ned said:
LOL - hes gettin well pissed of now - better stop rippin him before he does a poo in his pants :D

Not at all, just getting people back on topic..rip away Billy

Im off out for beers now ........

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Must admit i am on a wind up mission ( & a few of mates sat next to me )

Anyone else fancy a do ?.........AJR i dont believe you have a fast Kart your talkin verbal diarrhea ;)

back to the subject.. id stick with a cone filter:

LM03062-vi.jpg

MERCEDES CLS AMG
lol ^^

Anyone seen under the bonnet of the new EVO 10 ??

Quadra valve multi turbo induction with anal flux capacitor

Last edited:
That beemer is pure class!!!! worth a fair bit too.... its my ultimate sleeper...
Bugatti Veron engine in it ill have u know.

Williams20V-306BHP
PMSL at this Thread........Funniest thing ive read in ages..

I thing Evo boy needs to go buy some more (bolt on ) mods.... lol

just like to say cheers lads for the laughs earlier.. no hard feelings, you cum guzzling donkey knobs.

i did absolutely nothing at work today. now at home so i'll stick to serious threads. lol

:D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ you prize bellend! Thats the most unfunny pic of the entire thread...Unfortunately i've had to do some work today...Gutting i know.

EVOgone said:
Professional strut prace need professional setting up - BULLsh*t

Clio cup cars are 100k - BULLsh*t

Then it was i have forgotten more then you have known about engineering. Doesnt know me - MAYBE BULLsh*t

Then is was my car will whip the floor with any prodction car on the road. BULLsh*t.

Then it was my cars faster than your car, race me race me. SO IT SHOULD WITH 350BHP - BULLsh*t

Then it you never had an EVO it was your dads - BULLsh*t

Thread is about a bullsh*ter, who can not stop himself..........

oh dear, i think we have a winner in Matt... Evogone's shown his ar$e lol

Owned-3Cats.gif

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
TheJesus said:
oh dear, i think we have a winner in Matt... Evogone's shown his ar$e lol

Owned-3Cats.gif

I would rather show my arse than talk out of it..........

Do you support bullshitters ?

EVOgone said:
I would rather show my arse than talk out of it..........

Do you support bullsh*tters ?

lol, well I know Matt as do 90% of people on here... the guys a legend, he's certainly wound you up good and proper :D

i think i'll take the word of someone I know who races his car more often than someone that used to borrow his dads evo back in the day and recorded some good times on the Nurburgring on his playstation ;)... it's great this though, I used to think XR2's were fast when I was younger, but like your evo you will realise that there are faster cars when you get a bit bigger ;)

and no, I support Leeds United

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
TheJesus said:
lol, well I know Matt as do 90% of people on here... the guys a legend, he's certainly wound you up good and proper :D

i think i'll take the word of someone I know who races his car more often than someone that used to borrow his dads evo back in the day and recorded some good times on the Nurburgring on his playstation ;)... it's great this though, I used to think XR2's were fast when I was younger, but like your evo you will realise that there are faster cars when you get a bit bigger ;)

and no, I support Leeds United

PMSL...Amused me certainly not wound me up..

No mention that he boasts & bullsh*ts.....so i take it you admit that he does then. Well it clearly proves it with this post. Thanks.

I have verified all my statements - FACT.

True when your older you do get to drive faster cars...