ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cone filter, strut brace

just out of interest.. what did you actually 'engineer'? a couple of engine mounts, some piping and maybe a pair of driveshafts?

note: im not trying to say i could do better, nor doubt that the clio with a TT engine in is cool as i respect that its original and how quick it is in a straight line and like it. just cant see how its such a massive piece of engineering? could understand it if it had the rear end converted to 'strut' type suspension and the engine in the boot.
now the latest norris evo.. thats a different story..

p.s.
cant watch the vid at work. will check it out later.

thought so

you can get stainless steel cable ties called panduits.. maybe you should upgrade to them. wont break down as much.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Have you got any of that "magic gas" which will make my wheels spin in 5th left ???

Sure would like some of that

just try running some shite tyres on small narrow wheels on a wet slippery road. should do it then.

my 182 spins in 4th at 2krpm.

you could try compressing all the methane that comes out your mouth when you talk, in a bottle. should be a fair bit of power then

anyone for a mr kipling apple pie?

MERCEDES CLS AMG
OOOOH The weather outside is frightful,
but the fire insides delightful,
when youve got no place to go,
let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

It doesn't show signs of stoppin'
And I brought some corn for poppin'
The lights are turned way down low
Let it snow let it snow let it snow

Monaco 172 2/468
j3ned said:
OOOOH The weather outside is frightful,
but the fire insides delightful,
when youve got no place to go,
let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Lol this thread is immense :)

You been watching Die Hard, or just jolly mate ? :)

Serious question actually J3ned, you know the TT vid a few pages back, where you ate the 182 and pissed it out again. Is there something odd about the 182 gear change, seems to change far too quick up to 3rd and 4th, I was confused ?? Maybe traction ? Just been curious since I saw it

Ibanezman said:
Lol this thread is immense :)

You been watching Die Hard, or just jolly mate ? :)

Serious question actually J3ned, you know the TT vid a few pages back, where you ate the 182 and pissed it out again. Is there something odd about the 182 gear change, seems to change far too quick up to 3rd and 4th, I was confused ?? Maybe traction ? Just been curious since I saw it

this thread is the best thats been on here in a long time.

that video was inside my car mate, i can assure you that the video is exactly how it was cauptured off my cam corder :) not sure about the gear change?

Monaco 172 2/468
Ah I see Guy, didn't realise that, it's a cool video. Just confused me, may just be my hearing, but sounds like you've hit the top of 3rd way too quick, I reckon you just got some really bad traction in 1st maybe....

....err anyway back to the stupidness, I can't believe the Evo guys are slating the TT, they aren't even the same sport as far as cars go, so it's cool that they would be close in a drag race don't you think :evil:

i think everyone that day was struggling for traction off the line as it wasnt the driest/warmest of days..

but it wouldnt have been having traction issues at 3rd/4th gear!
(i was taking the piss saying it span in 4th at 2krpm with half throttle)

Monaco 172 2/468
lol yeah I got the piss take with 4th\5th gear wheel spinning, just never know how well the guys on here know each other so not sure if everyone is having a laugh, or some are taking it seriously etc. I think it's class anyway

When's the next outing for the TT anyway, wouldn't mind seeing it close up

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Ibanezman said:
I can't believe the Evo guys are slating the TT, they aren't even the same sport as far as cars go, so it's cool that they would be close in a drag race don't you think :evil:

LOL :D - what EVO guys ??? ......nobody has one on this thread - just a lot of bullshit coming from EVOnone

I agree with you on your statement mate - the car was built for fun and 99% of people do think its cool. The other 1% are bell ends :D

Last edited:
Ibanezman said:
lol yeah I got the piss take with 4th\5th gear wheel spinning, just never know how well the guys on here know each other so not sure if everyone is having a laugh, or some are taking it seriously etc

i dunno about anyone else but for me its just some piss taking fun to waste some time at work. no offence intended. :D

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
j3ned said:
LOL :D - what EVO guys ??? ......nobody has one on this thread - just a lot of bullsh*t coming from EVOnone

I agree with you on your statement mate - the car was built for fun and 99% of people do think its cool. The other 1% are bell ends :D

Only truth spoken by myself and proven it.

It's the "boy who cried bullshit" and got caught out that doent like it.

Boast Boast Boast = Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit

All people that have read the thread fully have all agreed........You have made yourself look foolish infront of a large audience.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
EVOgone said:
Only truth spoken by myself and proven it.

It's the "boy who cried bullsh*t" and got caught out that doent like it.

Boast Boast Boast = Bullsh*t Bullsh*t Bullsh*t

All people that have read the thread fully have all agreed........You have made yourself look foolish infront of a large audience.

Actually mate going of what people are saying.............its you thats made the fool out of yourself ;)

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
j3ned said:
Actually mate going of what people are saying.............its you thats made the fool out of yourself ;)

There are lots of people calling you allsorts in the the thread as well as bullshitter.

Havent seen anyone calling me a bullshitter(apart from a bullshitter)....as i dont bullshit.

im getting a white baseball cap to wear with the peak at 45degrees for an extra 426.9bhp. im going to go dracing in it

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Neil G said:
I've forgotten what this is all about now!

Professional strut prace need professional setting up - BULLSHIT

Clio cup cars are 100k - BULLsh*t

Then it was i have forgotten more then you have known about engineering. Doesnt know me - MAYBE BULLsh*t

Then is was my car will whip the floor with any prodction car on the road. BULLsh*t.

Then it was my cars faster than your car, race me race me. SO IT SHOULD WITH 350BHP - BULLsh*t

Then it you never had an EVO it was your dads - BULLsh*t

Thread is about a bullshiter, who can not stop himself..........