ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cone filter, strut brace

Lionel Richie
i don't post on here anymore, as its full of c***s

i find it amazing that 2 top blokes, j3ned and EVO are arguing!!!

i mean neither of them can drive!

i bid you all farewell, EVO, let me know when the "ring of death" weekend is

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Fred2001Dynamic said:
i don't post on here anymore, as its full of c**ts

i find it amazing that 2 top blokes, j3ned and EVO are arguing!!!

i mean neither of them can drive!

i bid you all farewell, EVO, let me know when the "ring of death" weekend is

Nice to hear from you Fred, will let you know the next trip is. J3ned's more than welcom to come and join us but i dont think he will come..........

The debate has finished now its just banter....

Williams20V-306BHP
pmsl... this still going on....

Didn't realise Evo boy was using his daddy's car.... lol probably got his dad to bolt on the mods on his evo.... lol

Tuned Evo.... Thats Original!!!!!!

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
FlansS14 said:

Didn't realise Evo boy was using his daddy's car.... lol probably got his dad to bolt on the mods on his evo.... lol

J3ned : internet buy a buddy i guess..click buy....x3 bullshit

Read the thread.

Clio 197
FlansS14 said:

16 Posts, and joining in on slagging matches already?!

Well, we know why you joined then!! ;)

Lol! :rasp:

MERCEDES CLS AMG
EVOgone said:
PMSL...Amused me certainly not wound me up..

No mention that he boasts & bullsh*ts.....so i take it you admit that he does then. Well it clearly proves it with this post. Thanks.

I have verified all my statements - FACT.

True when your older you do get to drive faster cars...

EVOnone ..........I’ve got this feelin’ deep inside of me, deep deep deep inside of me
I just can’t control my 355 when I hear the beat, when I hear the beat
Hey EVOnone, could you give me somethin’ to ease the pain
’cause if you don’t help me soon gonna lose my brain
Gonna go insane
I just don’t know, don’t know
How I’m gonna deal with you
Doc, doc, doc, doc, doctor beat
Doc , doc , doc, doc doctor beat

That 355 has really knocked me off my feet doc doc doc doc doctor beat
doc doc doc doc doctor beat

Morning you horses c0cks - bring it on

its the last day of work today.. so i dont really need to waste time as its all one big party. im afraid my input today will be minimal.

enjoy yourself ladies

Williams20V-306BHP
omar said:
16 Posts, and joining in on slagging matches already?!

Well, we know why you joined then!! ;)

Lol! :rasp:

LOL...Na im only on here for entertainment..... lol

mainly on williams clio or RSC.... You guys are more into your Mk3's

plus by the look of this thread love to **** each other off.....

and Evogone.... i couldn't be arsed to reed all the thred but im sure you can sum it up for me.... or maybe i can....

You had an Evo and it was quite fast (no one is doubting that) but you seam to think that it would whip Matt's TT clio.... Im sure if you both went to Donnington Park or Silverstone ect it would be very close!!!!

But my money's on Matt but only because from what ive read you come across as a bit of a Prick (no offence)

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
FlansS14 said:

and Evogone.... i couldn't be arsed to reed all the thred but im sure you can sum it up for me.... or maybe i can....

You had an Evo and it was quite fast (no one is doubting that) but you seam to think that it would whip Matt's TT clio.... Im sure if you both went to Donnington Park or Silverstone ect it would be very close!!!!

But my money's on Matt but only because from what ive read you come across as a bit of a Prick (no offence)

Great assumption of the thread, but the thread is about a certain person boasting and bullshiting.....

Clio cup cars are 100k - BULLsh*t

Then it was i have forgotten more then you have known about engineering. Doesnt know me - MAYBE BULLsh*t

Then is was my car will whip the floor with any prodction car on the road. BULLsh*t.

Then it was my cars faster than your car, race me race me. SO IT SHOULD WITH 350BHP - BULLsh*t

Then it you never had an EVO it was your dads - BULLsh*t

I never said that my EVO would whoop it round the track but in sure both on road tyres it would....

Before to comment learn the facts as then you may have something valuable to contribute rather than the dribble so far........(no offence)

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
FlansS14 said:

Great assumption of the thread, but the thread is about a certain person boasting and bullshiting.....

Clio cup cars are 100k - BULLsh*t

Then it was i have forgotten more then you have known about engineering. Doesnt know me - MAYBE BULLsh*t

Then is was my car will whip the floor with any prodction car on the road. BULLsh*t.

Then it was my cars faster than your car, race me race me. SO IT SHOULD WITH 350BHP - BULLsh*t

Then it you never had an EVO it was your dads - BULLsh*t

I never said that my EVO would whoop it round the track but in sure both on road tyres it would....

I guess that mean your a supporter of bullshitting and boasting. Before to comment learn the facts as then you may have something valuable to contribute rather than the dribble so far........(no offence)

flans, do you own one of those s14 barges then??

or is the 14 in your name just indicating your mental age?

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
j3ned said:
EVOnone ..........I’ve got this feelin’ deep inside of me, deep deep deep inside of me
I just can’t control my 355 when I hear the beat, when I hear the beat
Hey EVOnone, could you give me somethin’ to ease the pain
’cause if you don’t help me soon gonna lose my brain
Gonna go insane
I just don’t know, don’t know
How I’m gonna deal with you
Doc, doc, doc, doc, doctor beat
Doc , doc , doc, doc doctor beat

That 355 has really knocked me off my feet doc doc doc doc doctor beat
doc doc doc doc doctor beat

Morning you horses c0cks - bring it on

You wet the bed........

Morning Boys and Girls and all things moving!

t006.jpg

Williams20V-306BHP
GuyS said:
flans, do you own one of those s14 barges then??

or is the 14 in your name just indicating your mental age?

Now now..... lol

I had an S14 when i signed up earlyer on in the year... I wouldn't say it was a barge.... was allot of fun.... 280bhp rwd...

i see you went for the poncy slow 182... lol No offence!!!!

should have got the s14a, theyre only 90% gay.;)

none taken at all mate :D yeah its slower than my old car but still fun and for the money couldnt find a nearly new better spec'd car with better performance.

didnt realise you was bald on top ned, is that why the baseball caps always on? (peak at 45degree angle for optimum performance) :D

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Did you know your mother has a bald minge ? - i was on it last nite with a gillette blue 2 givin it a trim................the dirty b**ch :D

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
FlansS14 said:
Now now..... lol

I had an S14 when i signed up earlyer on in the year... I wouldn't say it was a barge.... was allot of fun.... 280bhp rwd...

i see you went for the poncy slow 182... lol No offence!!!!

I bet most drivers in their 182s would whip you round the track..

Why you not got it anymore, did it burst a tyre do delared a write off..non economical repair !

Williams20V-306BHP
GuyS said:
should have got the s14a, theyre only 90% gay.;)

none taken at all mate :D yeah its slower than my old car but still fun and for the money couldnt find a nearly new better spec'd car with better performance.

Gay.. Not quite. although id did heva a twitchy rear (hello sailor) but you wouldn't understand with your clio...

Hows the finance going.. you payed it off yet......

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
j3ned said:
Did you know your mother has a bald minge ? - i was on it last nite with a gillette blue 2 givin it a trim................the dirty b*tch :D

Spoiling the thread with your smut....

Unenducated youth.......