ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Midlands - Rolling road day - 16th of November

1.)Me
2.)Edges
3.)Ian_s
4.)JoePeps
5.)Pat 182
6.)Gray
7.)Harpham
8.)NickMelson + 2
9.)Banther
10.)Sargara
11.)George182 (with some boost hopefully)
12.)not normal dan
13.)Renault Wolverhampton​

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
I've been trying to organise one of these witht he 197.net lot, but getting nowhere. I'll come along to this one if that's ok! and cancel the 197.net event.

1.)Me
2.)Edges
3.)Ian_s
4.)JoePeps
5.)Pat 182
6.)Gray
7.)Harpham
8.)NickMelson + 2
9.)Banther
10.)Sargara
11.)George182 (with some boost hopefully)
12.)not normal dan
13.)Renault Wolverhampton
14.)chrisgti6

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
no chance it'll be like an episode of blue peter

You loved it last time when I showed you what I could do with the left over washing up bottles

LOL me too. gang bang @MicKPM house after the RR?

Dirty boi

I'm 100% not going to be able to make it and run due to needy people with broken cars but i'm going to be available for the after party (If any happens).

Mick

Allan-

ClioSport Club Member
I may have to pop down, will see how the 182 is running.
Grey did you used to have a blue mk2 with orange mirrors ?
If you did Im sure I used to pass you every morning in my Williams

340i
I may have to pop down, will see how the 182 is running.
Grey did you used to have a blue mk2 with orange mirrors ?
If you did Im sure I used to pass you every morning in my Williams

Hi.

Yes that sounds like me -

gray.jpg

Where did I pass you?

Nissan 350z
I've been trying to organise one of these witht he 197.net lot, but getting nowhere. I'll come along to this one if that's ok! and cancel the 197.net event.

You clearly need an official East Mids rep like we have here with ThomasBrentnall, oh wait.... ;)

Okay mate! I did pm you about the 197 one but I never got a response!

I was there.. Didn't run though as had a blowing exhaust :(

I didn't either. I was in my 1.2 16v and didn't want to show everyone up.....

You clearly need an official East Mids rep like we have here with ThomasBrentnall, oh wait.... ;)

....yeah ;)

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini

I am the official East Midlands rep, however nobody responds to anything so i'm quitting the post. You can lead a horse to water...... They moan that nothing is arranged, and then don't turn up when things are! you can't win!

Had a reply from Kev.

Hi Tom,
Thanks for your email. Yes, everything is on track for a 9.30 start. We have told quite a few people about the day, so hopefully attendance should be
good. Just hope the weather is better than at present.

See you next Saturday.
Best regards
Kevin

And we're all set! :D

The place is a little hard to find however this link from @Gray shows exactly where it is. If you are still unsure pm me and I will send you my number so you can text me on Saturday if you're lost.

green arrow...

See you all on Saturday!

182 Cup
I may try and make this. My cars never been on the rollers. Do they take cards? Flol

In seriousness I'll try and make it to watch, not sure if running. I'll likely be bleary eyed due to being on shift till 2:30am on the Friday though.

Nice 1 Tom ;)

See you all next saturday

Pat

No worries, see you soon!

Think I might be able to make it after I finish work and pic my son up.

That's good, the more the merrier!

I won't be coming along - no chance clio will be ready in time.

Fair enough mate :)

What time will this be going on until?

Not sure tbh

I may try and make this. My cars never been on the rollers. Do they take cards? Flol

In seriousness I'll try and make it to watch, not sure if running. I'll likely be bleary eyed due to being on shift till 2:30am on the Friday though.

Haha, cash only ;) Yeah try and make it :)