ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine lumpy as hell between 1 and 3 k revs

RenaultSport clio 172 Cup
Hi all i got a 172 cup serviced 5 k ago and runs lumpy as hell between 1 and 3 thousand revs. Tickover is missfiring like mad. It has 41 k on it so i would presume last service was a major one?(i didnt do service as recently got it) Full Renault history.
I am gonna do oil change this week coming and was gonna do plugs but shouldnt that of already been done? I do have worries that maybe the compression may be low on one cylinder hence the miss fire. It still pulls well but i had a zafira gsi with hybrid turbo etc running at 280bhp which only had 50 per cent compression on cylinder 3 and that was lumpy as hell
Any ideas or anyone got the same experience?
I know these r not smooth runners but this is very very lumpy. Even on verge of feeling like wanting to stall.(it dont stall no matter how long it idles for)
Cheers all