ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Road Trip

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Oh thanks. Such a charmer ;)

What can I say, I'm just a nice guy.

I know you'll be feeling pretty lonely while Adam is away. How about we go for a meal sometime and drinks at my place? I should be free at some point over the weekend, I've been really busy in Libya lately helping fight the Gaddafi loyalists in most of my spare time. Mace was out there last week with me, maybe he should come along too and gain your forgiveness? He's a nice guy really.

MG ZR 1.8

I know you'll be feeling pretty lonely while Adam is away. How about we go for a meal sometime and drinks at my place? I should be free at some point over the weekend, I've been really busy in Libya lately helping fight the Gaddafi loyalists in most of my spare time. Mace was out there last week with me, maybe he should come along too and gain your forgiveness? He's a nice guy really.

I'm sure I'll be fine till Adam gets back.
I'm very thankful for your kind offer though

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin

Haven't been browsing the forum much lately, have you replaced willdot as mace's new padawan?

Clio
I was just making sure the lady had everything she needed whilst her boyfriend was away mingling europeans.

Last edited:
  Clio
You and Rhys up a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First come flirting then come sex
Then he fucked off with your best mate Bex.