ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 2012

WRX
I might be there and on track if they've still got time available next payday. Hope it's busy - plenty to get past lol.

WRX
My Mum always told me to go before I left because it might be a long trip.:clown:
Do what I gotta do, see what I gotta see then 0121 do one me thinks.

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
what happens in terms off getting on/off the club stand for track time - easy enough to get out of the stand area? also when do they confirm the time at which your track time is?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
You won't have any problems getting on and off the stand for track time etc. I don't know the finer details of track time so can't answer specifically but I'm sure the organisers will be in contact with you soon. Failing that, email mark@frenchcarshow.co.uk

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
Being lazy and not looking through all post but will CS being doing a lap of honour again??? lol

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
No parade lap I'm afraid, the clubs doing a parade lap are Club306, Pug306.net and Clio16valver.co.uk

Fiesta ST
Hey guys and girls! I'm a newbie to the site recommended by a mate in here and he's suggested I pose the question to wether I'll be aloud to show my car on the Clio sport stand at FCS? :) cheers, Billy

provisional map.png

Yes mate, you probably need to join to make it 100% official. Worth the membership fee the benefits on here.

You will be surrounded by traders, have great access to the circuit (especially on 180 minute open pit session).

Your area is SHOWGROUND ONE in the pit complex.......

We are putting two of the other big clubs in the infield to take pressure of entry roads. There is two good entrances to Donington rather than just one at Rockingham.

There is heaps to do and the majority comes with the entry price.

There is far more things on at Donington and the track viewing is fantastic from all sides.

Free high speed track passenger track rides now confirmed from all three manufacturers

• Renaultsport Models RS megane 265 and RS Clio 200
  • Citroen DS3’s
  • Peugeot RCZ’s

LASSA Stage with comps, freebies, entertainment and showcases.

Constella Circuit – 180 minute open pit almost sold out 42/50 slots away. 15 minute slots available throughout the afternoon.

Twin Wheelie Superbike Challenge is all booked up and FREE.

Drift cars on the Melbourne Loop, this should be £5 fee for passenger rides.

Club MSV Rally Circuit again we are hoping for £5 rides so watch this space.

Traders booked in include many big names including Forge Motorsport, Dodo Juice, AT Power, Tour De Force, RS Tuning, Constella, Meguiars, K tec Racing, M Tech, Prima Racing, Santapod Race way, KAM Racing, Steve Watson Audio, infact the list is massive this year…….

Meguiars Top 25 – We need more applications http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/meguiars

Freebies List expanding – STP / Armor All / PFC Magazine / Muc Off etc

We are trying our best to make 2012 a participation event and all still for £14.95 for entry.

http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk ticket shop http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/shop

Join us on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/groups/fcsmail/

Any questions PLEASE ask us.

Mark Dow
French Car Show
Performance French Cars Magazine

Hello

We have teamed up with Cliosport to offer the NEXT 15 buyers of French Car Show tickets from Cliosport with an awesome FREE rally car experience with MSV instructors.

We only have 15 experiences to give away and only on Easter Sunday/Monday starting now..........

When the 15 experiences are gone the are gone (we have only loaded 15 of this offer to the shop).

This is an oustanding FREEBIE offered to Cliosport only.

Unique link for this deal.

http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/shop/...=16203&cat=248 (this link is not visable on the shop)

This year the show is hugely interactive at the fantastic Donington.

MSV who are running rally experience at FCS - info

Regards
Mark
mark@frenchcarshow.co.uk

Any questions ask away on this thread or on our facebook page:-
http://www.facebook.com/groups/fcsmail/

Adrian Flux French Car Show
In association with LASSA Tyres
Sunday 17[SUP]th[/SUP] June, 2012
Donington Park DE74 2PR
Many FREE attractions & FREEBIES included with your ticket
http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk

Clio 182
Hi can anyone let me know because I'm a member of Clio sport owners club am I allowed to park In there bay sorry if stupid question it's my 2nd fcs but this time I'm going in my car went with my mate in his car last time many thanks appreciate some advise and help lol

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Hi can anyone let me know because I'm a member of Clio sport owners club am I allowed to park In there bay sorry if stupid question it's my 2nd fcs but this time I'm going in my car went with my mate in his car last time many thanks appreciate some advise and help lol

The FCS organisers deal with all ticket admin, make sure you select 'ClioSport' when ordering, to ensure you're given the correct pass for our stand :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
It'll already be on the drop down, along with alot of other clubs.

Any problems, let myself or Luke/The Boosh! know

fcsshop.png

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Right I've ordered mine but that box that says about the pass for my car, i selected free pass, went to check out and it kept nulling it to no pass require or something pre set.

Iv ordered them now so I'm kinda stuck if its fucked up on me :/

Latest Attractions

FREE circuit rides in these babies

456443_060711-c-ren.jpg

And these on display. Damon Hill Championship winning F1 car - the real thing

5775225079_a02a401d80_z.jpg

and

a genuine 1981 Renault F1 Turbo

81mon43.jpg

Circuit rides on the day will be run from Renaultsport Unit and not 100% sure what Citroen Uk are bringing.

Its not pre-book, most of the attractions are grab a slot on the day...

K4M ph2
Will be attending with a friend in his megane sport, would it be possible for him to park in the cliosport section along with myself? and how would i go about doing this?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Will be attending with a friend in his megane sport, would it be possible for him to park in the cliosport section along with myself? and how would i go about doing this?

Non Clio's are ok to be on the ClioSport stand.
The FCS organisers deal with all ticket admin, make sure you select 'ClioSport' when ordering, to ensure you're given the correct pass for our stand :)

Suzuki Jimny
What are the chances of actually getting a passenger ride in one of the provided cars?
Would you be best to get to the renaultsport section as early as possible?

K4M ph2
Non Clio's are ok to be on the ClioSport stand.

Cheers for the info brian, appreciated

Matt W

agreed there is a fair bit competition.

Thats why we have several cars doing it ALL day with dedicated pit lane access. They should get a few hundred in across the cars.

I would get up to renault FIRST thing and get names down on the booking and they will give you a time slot.

Mark

107 Track Car & C4
Never been to the FCS before, already booked 2 tickets plus a few stickers. When do they arrive? Booked/Ordered about 3-4 weeks back now..