ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 2012

172cup
Tickets not been dispatched yet then? Got a envelope from you guys today with a few flyers and stuff in thought my tickets would have been inside but they wasnt.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I don't know whether to treat you all to Haribo or ants this year, or something completely different?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
LOL, Shhh!

None of the others like chocolate, they wouldn't have wanted any even if I'd shared it :eek:

SG9 Forester STi
Hmm, I'll have to find something extra special/weird :approve:

I'm gutted I didn't get to see your weird ants.

Will be glad to see the back of the dusty plot at Rockingham, looking forward to the new venue even if it is a bit further.

CSS will be better though :approve:.

Vicky

I shouldn't really take much longer to get to Donington as you just charge up the M1.

Also we have a VERY nice tar spot in the MIDDLE of the showground.

Mark

Hi Guys

Got you a good spot at French Car Show in the heart of the showground on tar (not gravel).

2012clubmapversion1.png

Tickets online at http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/shop

Thanks
Mark

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Silly question maybe,but is it just French cars allowed on track,my mate wants to to do a few laps in his scooby.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
They prefer it if your there and parked early but there's nothing to stop your arriving a 12pm if you like

clio sport 172
YAY GOT MY TICKETS cool cant wait , dose any one know about any club perade laps this year

Last edited:
  Inferno 225 cup
Just a quick question guys... I already have one ticket bought from
meganesport.net but my megs gone and il be in the Clio, are all the tickets the same??? So I can come down to you guys??

Regards Jacob

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Just a quick question guys... I already have one ticket bought from
meganesport.net but my megs gone and il be in the Clio, are all the tickets the same??? So I can come down to you guys??

Regards Jacob

The entry ticket will be the same, but the car pass will be specific to the area where MeganeSport are located. I would suggest you contact clubs@frenchcarshow.co.uk

They will be able to assist.

If you bought from Meganesport, they have not bulk bought from FCS yet. I suggest you email Dave Lee meganesport.net@gmail.com and ask him to get your a CS pass which he can do. Its best the numbers are as accurate as possible, MS and CS have totally different sector passes.

Cheers

dave talks crap mate.

Meganesport and Cliosport have different sector passes. he needs to order you a cliosport pass and not a meganesport one.

I will speak to him as he is a mate of mine.

WRX
As Mark says, you can normally go infield as well (not sure for FCS). Not just because it's my local track but I personally think it's one of the best for driving on and spectating. Wherever you are viewing from you can probably see about 2/3 of the track if it's the National circuit.

DCi
Apparently British drift championship lot are there so trying to work out if my cousin is drifting... Then I might turn up :O