ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Exige Pics!

mods wise, think harnesses will be coming! and have ordered a rear view camera off ebay, hopefully get that this week.. not much really, new ipod headunit :)

jason you going to this meet?

MY10 R35 GTR
mods wise, think harnesses will be coming! and have ordered a rear view camera off ebay, hopefully get that this week.. not much really, new ipod headunit :)

jason you going to this meet?

rear view camera........???

nop sorry got stuff to do the day.

bet you ali will come back from the meet and say he's buying an exige lol Mr indecisive

ha ha, he doesnt like the colour :(

aye the camera goes onto above the rear plate, and then there is a little sav nav sized tv to display it.. since the rear view is awful lol

MY10 R35 GTR

aye the camera goes onto above the rear plate, and then there is a little sav nav sized tv to display it.. since the rear view is awful lol

lol you dont need it all you'll see is lots of VVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!

lol need to give th motor a good clean etc etc gets some pics taken

yeah i know, got it cheap off ebay so thought i might aswell! aye, get it cleaned then head over! its not too far from you is it!?

172 cup
Are there any tyres avaliable the correct size for an exige that are good in the wet? I know the A048s are awesome in the dry, but not so good when wet.

B

Brown.

Where did you get the idea for that matey ?? ;);)

Are there any tyres avaliable the correct size for an exige that are good in the wet? I know the A048s are awesome in the dry, but not so good when wet.

tbh, im not sure! think i need to do some research lol

Where did you get the idea for that matey ?? ;);)

some homo i started speaking to on msn.. ;)

MY10 R35 GTR
ypu can buy tyres for it no problem. The exige it just supplied with the A048 cos its a sports car.

Goodyear, bridgestone, continental, dunlop, Pirelli and yokohama all make road tyres suitable for an exige. Just got to remember it runs 225 45 R17s on the back and 195 50 R16s on the front

Elise/VX220/R26
absolutley love it m8. One of the best cars money can buy IMO.

Feel free to tell me I was right all along in the NA Vs Turbo handling debate :D

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
That's seriously awesome.

Feel free to tell me I was right all along in the NA Vs Turbo handling debate :D

Totally different car tho?!

Yea, the VX220 NA has like, 50bhp less than an Exige doesn't it? I liked the VX NA - but I couldn't live with it over the Turbo at all, it was just not very fast once you got moving. I mean, it wasn't really slow, but it was a lot slower than the Turbo. Felt a magnitude slower than the Vee as well, whereas the Turbo felt like a bike heh.

Dan

Suzuki Swift Sport
Thats so nice! what exhaust is on it? my mate had an exige s with a stage 2 exhaust on - it sounded soooo nice! Was very loud though! Cracking car!

ph1 172
i had a track day round silverstone in an exige. was very nice. i loved it.
then i got a passanger ride by an ex pro racing driver in a supercharged 1. that thing fooking flew!! he was drifting round the corners at stupid speeds, was amazing.

i want 1 :[

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
It is Stunning!! Sounds spot on too!!!

Would i get one....No! lol
Don't get me wrong its LEAGUES ahead of the VX but in essence it's still a Race car!!

172 mk2 Iceberg
very nice............ take care through the winter...

be good to make it to the summer.... lucky you

is it the supercharged version ?

Love it!! Very Jealous!!

I remember going to look at an Exige, I opened the door and to get in was very comical... was on my hands and knees trying to get in :eek:

Tbh, i would really need to drive an NA, but the biggest difference i notice is the 16s on the front, makes the turn in MUCH sharper

stunning Justin

although, rather you than me...Scotland + Winter + trackday rubber!

Aye! so far so good though, not even lit up the tyres :)

Thats so nice! what exhaust is on it? my mate had an exige s with a stage 2 exhaust on - it sounded soooo nice! Was very loud though! Cracking car!

Its a 2bular on it now, someone else asked me if its stage 2, im not sure!?

It is Stunning!! Sounds spot on too!!!

Would i get one....No! lol
Don't get me wrong its LEAGUES ahead of the VX but in essence it's still a Race car!!

Aye not cars for everyone, though im smitten just now, roll on summer!

Cool. Whats the price difference between the Elise 111R and the Exige if you don't mind me asking?

the elise has its positives, roof off, rear view! and less insurance.. but to me it wasnt something i was wanting

awsome car Justin, im jealous.

I should have always bought an Elise instead of the 182, but couldnt find a good one within budget. You're 2 years younger than me... who are you insured with and for how much. I had quotes on a standard 135 elise which were silly money! Christ knows how much you're paying to keep the Exige on the road, even in Scotland!

the rear view is a nightmare, how much for a rear mount camera?

got one off ebay for £75 delivered, and it had nightvision! ha ha.. whether it will be good or not, only time will tell

awsome car Justin, im jealous.

I should have always bought an Elise instead of the 182, but couldnt find a good one within budget. You're 2 years younger than me... who are you insured with and for how much. I had quotes on a standard 135 elise which were silly money! Christ knows how much you're paying to keep the Exige on the road, even in Scotland!

thanks mate, im with elephant, and the renewal at the end of this month will be just over £1k.. the change up from my VXT to the exige for 4 weeks was £33. have you driven one?

totally different cars to the clios, which wont suit everyone.. i personally love it!

i've driven an NA VX and an S1 elise and loved them, i think i preferred the VX to the S1. But for the 10k budget I had at the time the 182 was the sensible option as I couldnt find one I was happy with for the money.

£1k insurance is a steal, nice work mate.

Exige S1 + Honda S1
remember the exige is cheaper to insure than the elise as its a coupe.

get it on track justin!