ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few pics my new shoes

mk4 golf gttdi180
just a few snaps of my clios new shoes . i really like them there in a vw anthracite.
car maybe sold now though:(

th_cliowheels3.jpg

th_clionewwheels.jpg

th_cliowheels2.jpg

and one of my mommys range in the floods by myne

th_rangewater2.jpg
looks like a canel lol

what you think about the colour?

Last edited:
  RB 182 Special.
Looks good. Do you have any larger photos so we can see them a bit more clearly? The wheels look like they have a slight blue tint in that last pic.

Oh, and nice flood!

RB 182 Special.
Cheers for that. Don't worry about being a bit cack. I had to get someone else to put my pics on here the other day, haha!

Aye, they look good. Do they have a bit of a blue tint to them then? Not entirely sure about the yellow badges though.

mk4 golf gttdi180
Cheers for that. Don't worry about being a bit cack. I had to get someone else to put my pics on here the other day, haha!

Aye, they look good. Do they have a bit of a blue tint to them then? Not entirely sure about the yellow badges though.

its a vw anthracie they did mk2 gtis on it i think itys a slight green tinge but its up to u if you think there blue there blu lol

RB 182 Special.

its a vw anthracie they did mk2 gtis on it i think itys a slight green tinge but its up to u if you think there blue there blu lol

If they're grey, they're grey. If they have a green tint then fair enough. I was just askin' cos it looks like they have a blue tint in those photos and I've never seen anthracite with a blue tint like that.

What are you thinking about getting next?