ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Pics of my 182 and Engine Bay

RenaultSport Clio 182 CUP
Hiya

Minted up my Clio today using Smart Wax and it come out well shiny, so thought i take a few pics :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
I thougt about getting different wheels and going from 17s to 16s, wana get some white ones, but not sure how it would look :S

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Yea don't really like the tints on the car...

The wheels are nice IMO and the bay.. its gorgeous!

Iv seen quiet a few pics of it here and there. It was total standard when I brought it off him and was quiet supprised when I started seein pics of it all modified he he

Hey Ricky, its a Janspeed System with High Flow cat.

used to have a full prospeed system on it - looks good now mate - pity you hadnt bought it with all his mods then done all yours on top - would have been a nuts car by now!
engine bay looks really good - has the plenham etc been polished or chromed? have you finished it now or have you got more planned for it?

Iv heard mixed veiws about chroming as well before getting it done. Been chromed for about 6 months now and not so much a mark on it. My mate did it for me and said chromes alot les maintenance as it keeps its shine. He pluged it all up properly when he did it, so no chromes got inside the mainifold

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
P8210001.jpg

Best in this guise imo :(

Wheels are far to fussy and tints do nothing for it imo! Thats just my opinion mind :)

used to have a full prospeed system on it - looks good now mate - pity you hadnt bought it with all his mods then done all yours on top - would have been a nuts car by now!
engine bay looks really good - has the plenham etc been polished or chromed? have you finished it now or have you got more planned for it?

Was toying with the idea of getting it all turboed up as my mate said he would do it along with cams for £3000 (gota luv mate rates :rasp: ) Got a bit of an ear bashing off the Mrs though when i suggested it, so just gona get cams and leave it at that.

it used to have decent cams - has he removed them?

the chroming looks top - good choice - far easier to keep and looks bettter!

Yeah, he put ot totaly back to standard when I got it. Was kicking myself when I saw it for sale on one of the old forum threads including all the mods, would had definately had it off him

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
It lives! Soon as i seen it i thought Gary G!!! Looked better on the Rota's tho!

Bays tidy tho.

If you do a search under Simota on this site, you will come accross a bloke selling them. Just send him an email and im sure he will sort you out :D Went through 3 diffrent IKs including this one and this was by far the best.

trying to find a place to buy the ik, cant find anywhere. where did you get yours from?

The photos dont realy do the tints justice to be honest and makes them look alot darker than what they actualy are. When you see the car in the flesh, they look tons better and look just right