ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3 Challenge...

Not seen it on here so thought it would be a good idea. Since not everyone can always play at the same time, its abit easier to organise...

Aim: Get the best time.

Track:

• Road Atlanta (Club Circuit)

Car rules:

• German Cars Only.
  • Class Limit: b500

Fastest time wins.

Deadline: 11:59PM on 20th June.

Winner chooses the next challenge!

Dodgy one
:D best get some controlelr batteries sorted, Cracking idea i'm not that good but wil do it for fun

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Just did a 01:02.809, any good? BMW M3-GTR B499. Auto box and suggested line braking only, no other assists!

57 Clio Campus Sport
p1010011xu.jpg

AWD FTW!

Dodgy one
RWD= 1:01.583 M3 GTR b499

Loads of improvement can be had was harsh and not smooth lol, Locking up FTL

alien green rs133
its pointless trying if sams posted a time, kids unbeatable.

and keeps swearing at my driving lol

Nippy white cup
lol Just managed to get it down a bit more...59.629. 988 out of 255200 players but it is laughable how many are subarus with the odd S5 thrown in for good measure

Chris

Nippy white cup
Shaved a second off that now using the E36 M3

RWD= 1:00.487 :D

Yeah I love mine....just a nice amount of power but massive levels of grip. Some tracks with longer straights show its limitations a little but with the cornering speed being so good it takes a lot of power to catch it

Chris

Dodgy one
How the f**k is everyone so good at this?!

Quickest i'm getting is 1:02.232 in an Opel Speedster.

Do your gearchanges and braking early for corners, Feather the throttle around bend and only when and only when!!!! You know the back end will not break free hit full power.

Being smooth is the key, Spinning the tyres and stepping the back out even a fraction is prescious time ;)

Nippy white cup
That is a great time but maybe we should take pics of times in this format. Not doubting anyone but I couldn't find you or sam for those times but if you have an (!) symobol then the time wouldn't be on the leaderboard in the same place as normal

for example

IMG_0779.jpg

Otherwise I could do this lol

IMG_0780.jpg

57 Clio Campus Sport
Dammnnnn don't think my golf can do it that quick. It's quick on the corners but probs lost time to you on the long straight. Going to make a car for it tomorrow but that times going to be hard to beat.

Nippy white cup
Ignore my above time tbh m8...I was just highlighting how easy it is to get an awesome time but have an exclaimation mark by your name. By taking a pic of your name on the leaderboard it is easier to see weather or not there have been any corners cut or even if the rewind function has been used. The leaderboard now works differently so if someone has a 55 second time but has cut a corner or used the rewind the will be lower on the table than someone who has a 1min 5sec time but hasn't picked up a fault

Chris

Black RS200
lol
just had a quick go....in the top 30% only managed 1:08:???
will have to have a proper try when i get sum time!
oh and i hate that track

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm suspecting a few people here have submitted times with (!) penalties. Since me or Chris could't find you.

Invalid.

My best so far is 59.8... still way off. But I think with a bit less grunt, and some aero, i'll be there.