ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3 Challenge...

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Ahhh, I'm the opposite completely. Tried to add your GT btw too, but says your friends list is full, lol! G33k ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Right. For a new challenge there's a car I really want to use, but it's in this month's DLC.

Does everyone have the DLC? Or do I have to cater for the Jews?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It's a barge... not at all quick for the course I've chosen :p But that's what would be challenging.

Anyone have a problem with it being a DLC car? Surely most people get the DLC?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Downloadable Content.

A new car pack is out each month... you didn't know?

I dont play it much :eek:

I have d/l some packs i liked the look of but didn't know they were regular! I also get free cars gifted to me quite often, is that because I have the vip thing?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah. There's been seven DLC packs now.

I think most of the regulars have them all... I'll pick a new challenge car if people don't have it though.

Christopher, you're really holding up the progress of the thread, just set a challenge with a car everyone has since not everyone might have the car from the new pack.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah. There's been seven DLC packs now.

I think most of the regulars have them all... I'll pick a new challenge car if people don't have it though.

Got loads of points spare so will just buy what I need and have a go :)

So whats the challenge them?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Christopher, you're really holding up the progress of the thread, just set a challenge with a car everyone has since not everyone might have the car from the new pack.

Easy tiger.

Standard BMW M5.

Sidewinder: Layout D.

No driving aids at all. Anyone who posts a time using them will be ruled out.

52.600 is competitive, for the time being. I could get easily into the 51's, maybe 50's... so we'll see how it goes.

Last edited:
  Fabia VRS & Yeti
Too late tonight + alcohol... I'll have a go tomorrow. I did a 58.5 on lap 5 on the previous challenge and couldn't improve :dapprove:
Gt is Roachman bob.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Easy tiger.

Standard BMW M5.

Sidewinder: Layout D.

No driving aids at all. Anyone who posts a time using them will be ruled out.

52.600 is competitive, for the time being. I could get easily into the 51's, maybe 50's... so we'll see how it goes.

Read the previous page? lol