ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3 Challenge...

Nimbus R26r
Done afew laps with abs best so far is a 2.07.7 I think, alot faster than my abs time till the fast left near the end, ill keep trying.

Why does everyone post pics with the last column cut off. I could go do a 1:59 right now and cut the last column off. Proper pics people, or invalid times ;)

Not legal - you can't claim "no aids" if using "full suggested line".

13445_604242433384_222304875_6114099_3251142_n.jpg

Last edited:
  Toyota MR2
i tryed manual but just cant get used to it but maybe thats where my 2 seconds are i need to find

The extra 500 revs you get in the redline area of the F40 Ive found very useful. So your defiantly loosing a-bit. + it means your in the right gear at the right time and its not up and down shifting mid corner which upsets the balance.

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
The extra 500 revs you get in the redline area of the F40 Ive found very useful. So your defiantly loosing a-bit. + it means your in the right gear at the right time and its not up and down shifting mid corner which upsets the balance.

ill give it another go in the next challenge see what happends

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I've managed a 2.07.8 clean lap. There's definitely more to squeeze out but i keep getting the dreaded
icon4.gif

Are you guys using your own setups then?

Anyone fancy posting a video of their 2.07 ish times? I can barely beat my record A class time which I set in a Ford GT, 2.10 something. I have got stupidly sweaty hands today tho :eek:

Nippy white cup
Right here is the next one...shorter track this time so less annoying when you make a mistake on the last bend lol

Aim: Get the best time.

Track:

• Iberian Full (reverse)
Car rules:

• M3 GTR.
  • Totally Standard Car
  • No penalties (!)
Fastest time wins.

Deadline: 11:59PM on 4th July.

Winner chooses the next challenge

to make it fairer and avoid this from happening again, the person who sets the challenge isnt allowed to ''take part'' as it gives others the chance to set a challenge.

Nippy white cup
I have just got a 54.754 even tho it doesn't count lol. Andy (rdm) is in the lead for the contenders at least on my leaderboard up to now

Chris

Chris' time doesn't count because it would be unfair seeing as he set the challenge... boo hoo :rasp:

Andy's time doesn't count because he's still using driving aids - braking line... tut tut.

Toyota MR2
Chris' time doesn't count because it would be unfair seeing as he set the challenge... boo hoo :rasp:

Andy's time doesn't count because he's still using driving aids - braking line... tut tut.

i no! that's why i didn't post it! :p was using it to get used to the track. warm up ;)

DCi
got a 55.025 or something

i got a triangle when i did 54.898 because i locked up into the last corner but it was such a good lap i wanted to press rewind and see what i woulld have got

havent been able to match my own pace since :(

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
55.348 is my best on the leaderboard. I did get 54.908 just now but wasn't on xbox live so can't show it is a clean lap.:(