ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3 Challenge...

Nippy white cup
Lol

orly_dr_evil.gif

Well after trying to get a good time by tuning several cars (R32, Speedster Turbo, Cayman S, 944 Turbo) i've found a car which has finally got me a time under 1:02 (without the penalties).

Audi RS4 1:00.682

Got to try and get under 1 minute now

Nippy white cup
Yeah I looked at the times...almost everyone is in a wrx..occasional S5...not so many MWD cars there tho ;)

Chris

DCi
I skidded over the first chicane so I cut more than I probably should have but the skid kept 1 wheel in 'eligable' track I guess. I need to cut the corners more in the 2nd chicane to get a better time but I can't be arsed lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    411.5 KB · Views: 27
  Nippy white cup
I find that even tho you'd think that cutting will help it throws the balance of the car right out so the next bend or exit is spoiled...at least with my stiff car it is

Chris

DCi
I find that even tho you'd think that cutting will help it throws the balance of the car right out so the next bend or exit is spoiled...at least with my stiff car it is

Chris
i think i fluked it, i think i skidded left before the chicane and then as i corrected it i skidded perfectly over the curb and caught it on the way out

i'll never do it again so i'll leave it at that haha

Nippy white cup
Aim: Get the best time.

Track:

• Suzuka Full

Car rules:

• Standard Ferrari F40.
  • Class Limit: As above

Fastest time wins.

Deadline: 11:59PM on 27th June.

Winner chooses the next challenge!

Nippy white cup
I don't think anyone could tell if you had made any changes....infact can you make changes on arcade/hotlap mode?

Chris

Nippy white cup
My quickest so far but can't be arsed now...I think there is a 2:06 in there if I can just hook up more of the bends

IMG_0790.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
2:07.6 something.

With an error though. I got greedy at 130R, wheels left the tarmac and I got the dreaded triangle. :(

Toyota MR2
I got down to a 2.07.2 but because I out braked myself on the previous lap into the last corner it came up with a ! i will try again 2moz :)

Toyota MR2
its defiantly beatable. at 1 stage i was 0.3 quicker that my previous ghost on a 2.07.2 but then a crap line through 1 or 2 corners and i lost it. extremely bad Pic:
forza.jpg

57 Clio Campus Sport
Standard is lame. Better to see how good people are at tuning, the people that put more time in get better result.