ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Geordie Lass Saying Heyy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in newcastle on friday, we should have hooked up, check out how hot i am ;)

411de0be.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Seriously.

I have serious issues with attention seekers from Facebook. It's unhealthy.

Renaultsport Clio197
I'd just like to say, i joined here as a car fan and clio owner. thought i would just have people say welcome and that would be it, not to then have people disrespect me.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Afraid it comes with the territory, best way is to laugh it off.
(let us know when Gally adds you on Facebook please!)

DB.

BMW 440i
I'd just like to say, i joined here as a car fan and clio owner. thought i would just have people say welcome and that would be it, not to then have people disrespect me.

Don't be disheartened, it's only light banter. You have to ignore a lot of comments in order to like the site, whether male or female!

Just get involved and ignore/give back what you get! :)

Swift Sport

My comment was an inside joke, nothing to offend you. I can't speak for anyone else's comments, I haven't read them. Welcome and all that. :)

Fiesta ST-2
I thought Revels made a thread telling all the naughty sharks to stop being sharks?

Welcome to CS, 4 pages in under 4 hours. Average.

Renaultsport Clio197
Wow. Not used to forum banter are you! :(

Sowy. Welcome by the way.

As much as i may be used to blokes and their 'usual' comments, i somehow thought a welcome would be different.

nevermind its in the past.

boys will be boys and all that :p

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I bet being punched by your bf is like being ran over by a lorry LOL!

Welcome to the club :) Nice car.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
How many times have I told you lot to behave. Its the same old people too. I'll read this properly later and warm up the ban hammer. Not impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.