ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Geordie Lass Saying Heyy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  172 cup- suzu rf600r
Some of you boys really are nipples lol :p

Welcome to the sight bud, it's a great resource for any clio owner so hopefully you stick around

clio 5door sport rep
i prefer the term surprise sex...... btw toni... if any cs.net member ask you to sniff a hankie that smells of chloroform... please oblige ;-)

Renaultsport Clio197
i prefer the term surprise sex...... btw toni... if any cs.net member ask you to sniff a hankie that smells of chloroform... please oblige ;-)

haha thanks for the advice but i normally steer clear of hankies that lads have, could have been used for anything :p

Clio
Hi, welcome along Toni. You will find this site very informative and the conversation about the world of the Renault Clio is both exciting and educational.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Edition 30
Hi, welcome along Toni. You will find this site very informative and the conversation about the world of the Renault Clio is both exciting and educational.

Lmaso!

Welcome to the club Toni, we are here to help.

Knuckles wasn't the worst one tbh, someone has already deleted the bad posts.

Anyway welcome to CS am sure you will be hooked soon enough.

Welcome along, got to laugh at some of the comments, although it is all a tad rapey! Someone linked the trip down to RSTuning, you should come along, be a good chance to put a face to some names, plus will be a good day!

Titanium 182
I'm never admitting that I'm a girl on here.

Welcome to the club, post some pictures of your 197 in to the Clio Media section :)

Clio
What car did you have before?
What is your favourite colour?
What hand do you hold your pen with?
What do you want for Christmas?
What do you do for a living?

Renaultsport Clio197
What car did you have before?
What is your favourite colour?
What hand do you hold your pen with?
What do you want for Christmas?
What do you do for a living?

I had a Seat Leon 1.9TDi
My favourite colour is purple
I am right handed
Think i am too old for christmas presents
I am a veterinary receptionist

:D

Clio
Excellent. What rabbit would you recommend as a pet?

Also, you can never be to old for Christmas. I want a Thundercats Sword of Omens.

Renaultsport Clio197
Excellent. What rabbit would you recommend as a pet?

Also, you can never be to old for Christmas. I want a Thundercats Sword of Omens.

Rabbit - lop eared rabbit :)

If i had to ask for a christmas present it would be a new set of alloys + tyres, bit expensive for the 'rents tho!

Clio
Rabbit - lop eared rabbit :)

If i had to ask for a christmas present it would be a new set of alloys + tyres, bit expensive for the 'rents tho!

Male or female?

Why not ask for one wheel this christmas and one next year and so on.... before you know it you'll have a full set of alloys.

don't thank me I just come up with all the best ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.