ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Geordie Lass Saying Heyy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Renaultsport Clio197
Male or female?

Why not ask for one wheel this christmas and one next year and so on.... before you know it you'll have a full set of alloys.

don't thank me I just come up with all the best ideas.

4 years for new alloys lol id rather save up and get them myself, im impatient :p

if you want one thats going to be friendly i would get a male rabbit.

Clio
4 years for new alloys lol id rather save up and get them myself, im impatient :p

if you want one thats going to be friendly i would get a male rabbit.

It would only be 3 years and 2 months so not long at all. What wheels do you want? when I was younger I built a pedal go kart. I couldn't afford any decent wheels so used some off an old pram. they worked really well.

If I get a male rabbit do I need to get his willy snipped? I don't want him to be at it like a rabbit.

Renaultsport Clio197
It would only be 3 years and 2 months so not long at all. What wheels do you want? when I was younger I built a pedal go kart. I couldn't afford any decent wheels so used some off an old pram. they worked really well.

If I get a male rabbit do I need to get his willy snipped? I don't want him to be at it like a rabbit.

havent really looked for any wheels yet.

its sometimes better to get them 'done' but theyre normally fine.

Clio
My mate Mad Dog bought his daughter 2 rabbits thinking they were 2 boys. He did mentiona few times they were very friendly boys and all that. Thought they might be a of the 'over' friendly type boys until one morning he woke up to find that they had had loads of other little rabbits. Now not being the sharpest knife in the drawer he did ring my other mate Kent Bob to see if men rabbits could have other rabbits but it turns out he ws sold a male and a female.

SG9 Forester STi
This has to be the longest and most random noob thread in a while.

Welcome to CS! Stick with it and you'll find you like it here :).

A

ashy_gtt

Seven Pages long #138 posts.... So far....

Heres One thread and Another both started at the same time... total of ZERO replies...

only difference is the gender of the OP....

Conclusion = PERVERTS.

DB.

BMW 440i
Tbf, if the man had a link to his FB with bikini shots, the thread would get more attention.

Megane 225 F1
f**k sake. Those asking for pics need to learn how to use the internet. They are there staring you in the face FFS.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I did some research. Will is correct.

Anyway, she's here now you've all seen women before, get over it.

Hopefully this will be the last time we have this talk. Or I might have to dish out advise like last time. Maybe I should do pm based coaching or counselling?

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Swear some of you havn't had it before...

Welcome Toni, i've checked your FB pic will look out for you when im in newcastle drinking :).

Megane 225 F1
Chose you're path wisely on CS.

You can end up like Vicky, a nice young lady that is able to have a laugh without being needy OR

You end up like Jane, a needy ASW looking for some **** and attention from the male species.

Status
Not open for further replies.