ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gordini stripes dimensions?

Listerine & Poledo
So this wasn't a wind up? :(

it's a 1.2, so not far off.

EDIT: @OP, in fairness, I haz got stripez on my 172 shed, they came with it but as I dont know how long they've ben there I daren't take them off in case I end up with blacker-stripes on the black paint.

I should never have bought it in the first place, should have got the Ibiza Cupra

Clio
If green is your theme why don't you go for loads of green cartoon characters and do like a montage on the bonnet.

simpsons-alien.png

the-incredible-hulk.jpg

Mr-Nosey.jpg

_44347358_greengoddess.jpg

Tinkerbell.png

gazoo.jpg

os-media-green-giant1.jpg

Kermit4.jpg

Clio
pretty harsh man :/ though kermit is a legend :L

Serious it would look cool, or if you don't want to do the bonnet you could do other bits of the interior. I'll see if I can find the project thread that someone did on here with loads of stickers. Not as cool as cartoon characters though.

Serious it would look cool, or if you don't want to do the bonnet you could do other bits of the interior. I'll see if I can find the project thread that someone did on here with loads of stickers. Not as cool as cartoon characters though.

oh sorry thought you were being sarcastic mate sorry :( but i am open to changes as iv said mate :) whats FRS green?

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
You're learning already. That shop there looks 10000000x better than the one in the OP.

^ This.

Also (not sure if already mentioned) but removing the tints would be a good idea.

Will keep an eye on this one.

Thanks soo much mace :) the one with wing mirrors, wheels, calipers and RS grille then lowered yeah? :D

thanks to everyone that put ideas forward :) its been a massive help and i now think we are on to a winner :) as promised i will put up more pics as the car progresses :)

big thanks to mace, tyler, and sbridgey as well as the others for the brilliant ideas and the images (sbridgey) though wondering what happened to the last one sbridgey? i gave credit to you for it..

and while i remember i will go for the above set up mace with the cartoons bombed on my roof :D :D :D

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Thanks soo much mace :) the one with wing mirrors, wheels, calipers and RS grille then lowered yeah? :D

thanks to everyone that put ideas forward :) its been a massive help and i now think we are on to a winner :) as promised i will put up more pics as the car progresses :)

big thanks to mace, tyler, and sbridgey as well as the others for the brilliant ideas and the images (sbridgey) though wondering what happened to the last one sbridgey? i gave credit to you for it..

and while i remember i will go for the above set up mace with the cartoons bombed on my roof :D :D :D

Looking very forward to seeing this one.

Looking very forward to seeing this one.

so am i :D looking forward to a hopefully successfull project :) and tbh im feeling like a kid on christmas eve atm im all giddy xD

i cant wait to go to my first meet when the car is finished to meet everyone that had input on the car ideas and to show them in person :D

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Keeping an eye on your project thread. Post the updates in there as I'm gonna subscribe to it.

TT 225+
Hi there
I like revels idea of the Godzilla airbrush. You should definately do it!
I love green. You thought about getting a tribal vinyl wrap? That would look pretty cool.
I also see that you are a Liverpool fan. Maybe you could incorporate a green Liverpool emblem somehow into it?

She needs to have more of a squatting stance though, make the back end look nicer, catch my drift?

Hi there
I like revels idea of the Godzilla airbrush. You should definately do it!
I love green. You thought about getting a tribal vinyl wrap? That would look pretty cool.
I also see that you are a Liverpool fan. Maybe you could incorporate a green Liverpool emblem somehow into it?

She needs to have more of a squatting stance though, make the back end look nicer, catch my drift?

no not really though about tribal.. and im happy with my little liverpool tribute on my number plate mate, and shes getting slammed as soon as i can afford coilovers,

but what would you do to the back end?