ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Group Buy@Hayward&Scott(Custom Exhaust)

sounds good to me mate, need to save some cash but if its not for a while im sure we can sort something;)

Decat back!

MGP W02

Do u guys think its worth going for the DeCat? i was only gonna get a catback system... i know it will fail come MOT time, but do the advantages outway the disadvantages?

hi guys,i am a newbie with a mk1 172.i have just done my eibachs and now am ready for a pipe! i am defo interested in this as have heard nothing but good things from scoobie mates.may/june sounds good to me.

has anyone heard of btb exhausts in daventry? a similar company to h&s,ie.quite serious outfit.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

Quote: Originally posted by JamesGSR on 29 March 2005

If you guys are after supersprints then give me a pm and i can give you some very good prices.
are you talking about the mega rare race systems?

i may be in! but i want another full decat system but (182 style)

my car is - 172 cup... can you count me in but what happens if all fails for me when the day comes:cry:?? as you never know do you if somthing comes up and i have to spend the money iv saved!

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

will do matey, well have a head count see who is in who is still undecided then go from there still need to get feedback on when you want to go there?

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

How about before the meet on the 24th ;) say 23rd april lol...... only weekend i have of hahahaha :oops:

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

ok so far looks like we have a few people interested

jph172, lozza_cup, subway, little newms, mailto:jay@auto-mods">jay@auto-mods, w3eeb, sport182, smokey, dave182, as400, mikew

if anybody i have added to the list isnt interested or still unsure let us know, we are going to book this for the 2nd week in june if thats ok with everyone

thanks

If I wanted a 2 1/2" system with a single back box with a hidden tailpipe and a removable decat pipe for a 04reg 172 cup with twin lambda sensors, do you think this would be possible?

This likely to be a weekend or middle of the week? Id have to book the day off work.

I have a wedding to go to on 13/14th lol selfish git getting married at exhaust time :mad:

[Edited by Sport182 on 06 April 2005 at 1:01pm]

p.s never actaully said. Would go for a cat back i think.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

kecky- yes it is possible, just depends how much you are willing to spend

sport182-whatever is easiest for everyone really, midweekd or weekend all good for me,

w3eeb-yes it would make a difference in sound, would sound slightly louder than a catted system

guys i am holiday from the 11 th -18th june,can do any time either side of these dates.? would need a bit of notice if mid-week tho.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

so for definate then the 25th of june, need to book up as early as possible to guarantee our fitting times, also need numbers of people to so pm me or james, and if your in or out

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Just to update a visit is still on for the 23rd(this saturday)!! They are open till midday so would be good if we could get down there for 10o/c but dont worry if its too early or you cant make it because we can always pop down there with any others another time.
At the moment i have 9 people who are definitely interested. im goin to pm you all to update you incase this thread ends up back on page 6 again!

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Well on my list is
me
lawrence
W3eeb
jay@automods(still a maybe)
Subway(maybe)

Anymore for anymore??

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

sweet, james canb you bring your camera so we can hold tailpipes up and see what we like

Mondeo STTDCI

Im interested depending on the ACTUAL price.

Woud need a sat morning slot.

182 with decat.

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

the actual price providing we have at least 5 people which we do at the moment is £440 (£375+vat). As i said we are goin down there on sat to chat with the guys&look at our options. Whatever happens i will DEFINATLEY be gettin my exhaust done here because their reputation is second to none&they are 5mins up the road-lol.
Can u let me know if you can make sat hip_spasm.
Cheers
James

Embarrassed to say

If this is the exhaust on the black clio reg number T18 **0 (clip in the pictures and videos forum) then ill have one is well. May also be able to get a mate involved is well if he can have more time to save the money up, like by june time.

would love to have one of these as my exhaust is knocking badly. can i ask the price for a full system with cat in, twin pipe back box think about 2" or 2 1/2 " for a 172 cup? wouls also need to do it at a weekend

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

its the FULL price with fitting all included as well.
Also it would certainly need to be done at a weekend maybe or during the week.
BUT a decat will be extra but ask Tom as he wanted a decat&it cost him another £30/40!
The idea is-if on saturday 5people(or as many are interested)turn up tyhen the guys will see we are interested&deals can be made, dates for fitting&the saving can begin.
Ive had this posted a while to get as many as possible interested.
I,ll take my camera along then i can post up any pictures of the pipes ur interested in.
Ive heard so much excellent feedback from these guys&on actually goin down there it confirmed it.
Feel free to pm me if you have any further questions.
Cheers
JAMES

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Just a final update. Spoke to Ian at H&S this morning&everything is ok for us to go there this saturday. He said if we make it 10.30 then it gives his lads the chance to have their breakfast ;)

Quote: Originally posted by hip_spasm on 20 April 2005

Im interested depending on the ACTUAL price.

Woud need a sat morning slot.

182 with decat.

Id want the same.

My only hang ups are the effect on warranty and renaults insurance. May have to investigate this unless anyone here has had a decat system on a new clio with the renault insurance option and can fill me in...:confused:

...But otherwise, this system has my name on it!