ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Group Buy@Hayward&Scott(Custom Exhaust)

MGP W02

WHOOO HOOO nothing better than a Saturday morning road trip to start the weekend!!! gotta leave home at 7:30ish.... OUCH!!! no drinking for me on friday eve! LOL

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

cupsportmad-yeah thats toms car with a h&s system sounds the absolute tits, price includes fitting aswell,

soepy-shouldnt affect your warranty at all, i spoke to my renault dealer and they said any problem that arrises with my car will be done under warranty so long as its not a direct fault from the exhaust, even so h&s guarantee their work anyway so you have 2 come backs! as for insurance it will increase my premium by £200 a year but ask them first,

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

Quote: Originally posted by hip_spasm on 20 April 2005

Im interested depending on the ACTUAL price.

Woud need a sat morning slot.

182 with decat.
we will speak to them this saturday and ask what the prices would be for a

carback system, de-catted system, stealth exhausts, tailpipe options etc and put prices up on here

Mondeo STTDCI

Right Ive just got back from this 4 peeps (inc. myself) have left deposits. Need one person to secure the price.

Was quoted £440 for my 182 or £500 with Decat, for a full system akin to Toms but with 3 1/2" Slash cut Rolled in tail pipes.

Could a mod sticky this topic please.

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Yeah i was jumping about all over the place once i finally posted all the pictures. ;)

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Ive just sent 3 pm,s to the guys that have shown their interest in this. So im jus gonna sit tight&hope that one of them gets in touch.

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Wheres the video you said u were goin to put up??
I wanna see the little spogs on their mini-motobikes. lol

MGP W02

Its on the way chap, my man andy is on the case! gonna be a little montage! LOL from wot i have seen it looks mint!

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

yes those tailpipes look mint, cool vid, now lets hope the other guys are in too

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

just to let others know we dont have to get our cars done on the same day, so long as we are all booked up saying we are from cliosport etc we can get them done on seperate days

price for 172s are- catback, any tail pipe, or stealth £440 inc vat and fitting,

182s- catback £440, any tail pipe

decatted system for 182s and 172s £500 inc vat and fitting

if you want a more elaborate exhaust ie 4 tailpipes it would cost extra but depends what you want,

i think bore size is 2.25inch

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

cant wait to see the pro-speeds boys faces once our cars are done, fingers crossed on the 5th car

MGP W02

Quote: Originally posted by lawrence on 24 April 2005

cant wait to see the pro-speeds boys faces once our cars are done, fingers crossed on the 5th car
Hee hee! Dam right! Gonna try and sort the vid out!
Once we have them fitted we should have a H&S meet!

R

rich[182]

Originally posted by lawrence on 24 April 2005

Why ?

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

because ive seen pro-speeds work and im not sold on it, have seen both these companies work and well hence why im in the group buy

Mondeo STTDCI

Right we may have a problem here ppl. If we dont get a 5th car the price goes.

What we gonna do about it?

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Come on people-this aint no sh*t. This is a top quality product that will make your ride sound sweet!!
Please have a long think guys as the price is goin to go up if we dont get the 5th person

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Quote: Originally posted by lawrence on 26 April 2005because ive seen pro-speeds work and im not sold on it, have seen both these companies work and well hence why im in the group buy

H&S is the in the same league as far as price and quality goes.

Youve only got to ask how many people have gone for Pro-Speed systems since this group buy was listed ;)

I do believe that a H&S system is goig back to be replaced due to rust?

Either way folks, you can join this "special" price, in which case its the same as a normal Pro-Speed, or go to Charlie for the same price any day of the week and get the same service.

I guess it also comes down to looks/sound compared to performance? H&S systems certainly look/sound the part, no denying, but performance wise, people seem to go with the Pro-Speed.

Mondeo STTDCI

Prospeed and Charlie are great. But you get what you pay for IMHO.

Also sure I could goto Charlie any day of the week, but if I wanna go H&S I gotta go on the 6week waiting list.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

Quote: Originally posted by hip_spasm on 26 April 2005

Prospeed and Charlie are great. But you get what you pay for IMHO.

Also sure I could goto Charlie any day of the week, but if I wanna go H&S I gotta go on the 6week waiting list.
says it all really, well mikew is defo in just need to get him all booked up and we are sorted

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Quote: Originally posted by lawrence on 26 April 2005
Quote: Originally posted by hip_spasm on 26 April 2005<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">Prospeed and Charlie are great. But you get what you pay for IMHO. <FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">Also sure I could goto Charlie any day of the week, but if I wanna go H&S I gotta go on the 6week waiting list.[/QUOTE]says it all really, well mikew is defo in just need to get him all booked up and we are sorted

What that they work slow ;)

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

no that they are so busy with scoobys and evos that they need to get us booked in, on my second visit we see a tvr chimera, 3 scoobys, a porsche 9?? a stripped out focus, so these guys only deal with proper cars, not a place where you can turn up and get an exhaust wacked on in minutes and they have a chat with you show you roound let you nose round the workshop, service you get is brilliant

MGP W02

Hee hee! ahhh well i am safe in the knowledge that if u buy a exhaust for your evo from Ralliart its a H&S system... and Mitsubishi use them for their WRC program! dont see any prospeed systems on WRC cars.....

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Now i didnt start this thread as a grind against other companies that make custom exhausts! lol
Just need to get the deposit down for the fifth person then i,ll be alot more chilled out.

i am intrested but need more details like how much for a sports cat n full stainless system? n by system do u mean from manifold to tailpipe? My dad has a rst i like the sound of the grunt but my cous has a 1992 mini that pops n bangs as he de-accelerates i want the pop n bang but dont want the noise i live in the middle of london lol

cheers dan