ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Group Buy@Hayward&Scott(Custom Exhaust)

R

rich[182]

being someone with a standard car and no bias towards choice of custom exhaust supplier, have to say I dont get the latest trend which appears to have started with the whole "my choice of exhaust is better than yours" kinda thing, some of the comments in recent posts above are a bit childish IMHO, certainly laughable anyhow.

MGP W02

Were only messin ;) just a bit of fun
Soepy, yer they can definatly do that.. off the top of my head i think they wanted more cash to do twin pipes on a 172... Loz & James can u guys remember...?

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

soepy they can do that for an extra 50-70 squid mate just gotta ask ian nicely,

[Edited by lawrence on 28 April 2005 at 6:03pm]

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

Quote: Originally posted by Wrighty on 27 April 2005

i am intrested but need more details like how much for a sports cat n full stainless system? n by system do u mean from manifold to tailpipe? My dad has a rst i like the sound of the grunt but my cous has a 1992 mini that pops n bangs as he de-accelerates i want the pop n bang but dont want the noise i live in the middle of london lol

cheers dan
mate they can do anything you like, cat back, manifold back, decated just depends how long you can part with your car for??? as for sports cat im not sure if they do but could probaly fabricate one for you also depends on how deep your pockets are aswell

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Dont mean to be picky but why are people asking the same questions over&over again????
The price is £440! thats including vat.
If you want a decat then its £500
Its all answered in the tread. All you have to do is read it!

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

not yet mate, waiting for james too then ill get mine done aswell, you got the vids mate from south mimms to essex?

MGP W02

Cool cool! let me know when you guys are heading down! well have to do lunch again :D... Gonna upload it tonight if i get time... keep your eyes peeled! Dude had word back from my contact about the tvs... he hasnt got any at the moment, but have asked him to put my name down for a few for next time! ;)

Clio 172PH2

im interested in this exhaust, just a bit confused coz i went via the site and made enquiries on the online submission form and got a reply saying they didnt know anything about the 182 exhaust and would be unable to help??!!

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

Quote: Originally posted by roadrunner_182 on 28 April 2005

im interested in this exhaust, just a bit confused coz i went via the site and made enquiries on the online submission form and got a reply saying they didnt know anything about the 182 exhaust and would be unable to help??!!
thats because h&s havent got the patterns for it yet, but dont fret, hip_spasm isletting them use his car to get all the right jigs etc made up, but ring them up and ask to speak to ian and your interested in an exhaust from them etc and say your from cliosport in the group buy etc they are really helpful mate

Clio 172PH2

sounds gud its just wot im after, im seriously considering this coz the standard exhaust only has the 1yr warranty cover anyways. Tell me the cat back system and the straight through how much of a difference would there be (obviously it would need the cat for the mot).

Also id be travelling a hell of a long way for the system lol all the way from North Wales...should be fun

MGP W02

best thing to to chap is to give ian at H&S a ring on 01268 727256 and mention the cliosport group buy. He will be able to let you know he is a really helpful guy

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Rich172- Yeah one of the guys wants this exhaust which is well within h&s capabilities.

W3eeb-spoke to loz earlier&i provisionally booked my car in for 1st June which is a wednesday so loz said that it should be a good date for him as well so as soon as the deposit is down for the fifth person i will make the request for Ian@H&S to go over the penciled in booking in INK ;)

Im getting more&more excited as time passes.

As for Roadrunner_182, he may have said that as they havent got a jig for a 182 cos they didnt have time to do one for Tom, but they can sort you out-no problem.

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Quote: Originally posted by rich172 on 28 April 2005
jph - that looks quality !

See, even your tempted now!!

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

No STILL waiting! A few others are interested but i cant help but worry until the fifth person has put their deposit down.
I got two almost definates now so its just a case of arranging a visit with them.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

well mikew is in he just needs to sort out when he can get down here, and roadrunner_182 is defo interested but again he needs to sort out dates etc

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

you got to BUMP it up, dont you know BUMP it up you got to BUMP it up dont you know BUMP it up

sorry a club tune i just heard from ages ago

MGP W02

Ok guys the H&S vid is ready at last!!! whoo hoo!!!
But i dont have anyware to hoast it... but i can mail it to u guys... PM me ur address and i send it through! or if one of u guys can hoast a 40MB vid.

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Damn-i got the link but it jus says site under construction??
Can this not be sent through msn??

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

that is one cool vid, i put a link to it in media aswell, still no news from the other guys???

Mondeo STTDCI

Right well if it aint sorted by 28th May I will go down for a refund and my car wont be going in for fitting.

Can jph get a price on 4 cars?

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

right im gonna chase the other guys up now, jph was saying there was another guy interested so i think we are up too 6 people 4 interested and 2
[Edited by lawrence on 03 May 2005 at 10:43pm]

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Yes sorrry

*jedi mind trick on* dont worry there is nothing to worry about *jedi mind trick off*

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Ok tom, no problem.that reminds me- where was you last nite?
We got in the donuts ;)

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Its still all up in the air!
Ive spoke to one of the possibles&ive explained the situation that it all comes down to them at the end of it all.
They say that are goin to make arrangements for the deposit to go on then i think i,ll be goin down to book them in.
Im off 2day&was goin to pop down there and ask what price he can do if we only end up gettin 4 people.
Lozza is goin down there with ballcrusher on sat,he wants some bits done to his exhaust but i dont know if they will count that as a 5th person.

Ian-any chance you could e-mail me that video please. Lozza tried sending it to me via msn the other nite but cos i have a virus fishing around msn it failed the virus scan :mad:

[Edited by jph172 on 5/5/2005 11:28:56 AM]