ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Helloo everyone!!

Clio Sport 182
:D Hi guys, just registered on here tonight :D

My names alison, from newport wales and I have had my clio sport cup 182 for 8 months now, always wanted one!! Absolutely love it and have never looked back!

I just spent the last hour trying to work out why my piccie aint coming up on my member info?? It has uploaded coz it's in my user cp...strange!! Can anyone help suggest anything plz! As soon as I know how I'l get a piccie of me car.

Whats it like on here, do you all meet up on a regular basis? How does that work coz everyone seems to live in varried locations!!

Im really looking forward to meeting new peeps with the same interests :D

RB 182 cup
Hey hey! another 182 cup owner. I am also fairly new to this and yeah there are regular meets. I think the way it works is there are reps for different areas and they will put up posts when a meet is being organised in the 'meets' section. You can only read it though. You cant post in that section unless you pay a tenner to be a clio sport member! Just keep an eye out i guess!

Clio Sport 182
Aaah right I see, was worried I would not be able to go to any in case they were too far away, and being a girlie I am no good with directions!!!

So what are the advantages to being the full member? I want a sticker for my car lol :D

RB 182 cup
Aaah right I see, was worried I would not be able to go to any in case they were too far away, and being a girlie I am no good with directions!!!

So what are the advantages to being the full member? I want a sticker for my car lol :D

Unfortunately you cant buy merch unless you pay the membership fee. Other than buying things from the online store...I think you get the option to buy things in batch with other members and get discounts maybe? Also you get access to other areas of the website. Other than that....i dont know! :D

Get some pics up of your car! You need to upload photos onto the photobucket website and then copy the image link into the post...if you get what i mean

Clio Sport 182
Thanks Marty, I am on photobucket and I have reduced the sizes of the pics ready for uploading onto here, got the pic to go on my profile but its not showing on my posts :S is there any way I can put a piccie in here, you know as a post coz I cant do it :(

Ian

Focus TDCi
Welcome to CS Alison. :)

[IMG ]http://www.photobucket.com/....jpg[/IMG ] but without the spaces to post up images; it's one of the Photobucket options.

Clio Sport 182
Oh you know what I thought that when I first bought it, but everyone said it is, and it says cup 182 on the log book, whats the main difference then between the cup and the standard one? Its the first clio I have had, and I dont really know too much about them tbh, but even the dealer said it was a cup..and come to think of it, you know the silver panels where the doors shut, it got cup on them...so I'm confused now lol!!

RB 182 cup
Yeah that is a standard 182! 182 cups dont have washer jets, automatic wipers, xenon lamps and a few other things all the way down to different interior and downgraded sound system all because they are made to be lighter. Cups also have a larger spoiler and stiffer suspension :)

Clio Sport 182
Aaah right I see, ye just been investigating lol and there a few visual differences for example the colour of the alloys coz mine were originally silver and the cup 182 have charcoal alloys, I thought I was right lol, but stil love it none the less!! Thanks for helping me clear that up though!!

RB 182 cup
Carry on loving it! I only brought mine 6 weeks ago and i still smile everytime i go out in it!

Clio Sport 182
Ye, ha ha it is such a lovely drive, feels like a go-kart lol!! Just raw power when you need it :D I was quite suprised actualy because I had a little go with a clio sport 197 off the mark and I thought it would kill me, but I had the edge on him, and it shocked me coz I thought you know bigger engine, but like you said my car is light so maybe that had something to do with it? Coz they are big cars (or bigger than mine)

Clio Sport 182
Oh thats great, I shall pop over and introduce myself, be nice to put faces to names :D

Thanks all for the warm welcome!!

Hi mushroom, oh you have probably seen me car already sometimes pop up to blackwood, gets so busy up there on a thursday!!

Its wicked that people are close, if there are events we could all meet up beforehand :D

Every clio I see now I wonder if they have joined here coz there quite a few near me :D

Clio Sport 182
Thanks Becca, LOL everyone great on ere been reading some o the posts and everyones mad lol!! Fit right in :approve:

Clio Sport 182
Hi Mace, oh lovely car :cool:

Ye I am trying to put a pic on here atm lol but it don't seem to wanna work for me!! computers grrr!!

Clio
Oh Thank you!

I would help but I'm rubbish at computers to. If you want a shelf putting up or some curtains I can help.

I will also be at Coombe on Saturday!

SchwepTek™
How r u trying to put the photo on?

You need to host it using photobucket or flickr, etc. Then grab the URL (e.g. www.photobucket.com/photo.jpg) and click on the Insert Image button on the right hand side of the BOLD, ITALIC buttons above where you type ^^^^ Then you just paste the URL into the box.

Clio Sport 182
lol Im not the one with a v6 ;)

Wkd, thanks schweppy Im gonna do it now soon as I get my pic uploaded :D