ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Helloo everyone!!

Clio Sport 182
Ye cheers schweppy :D

What happens on track days then, can anyone in the club just park on your stand or do you need permission or tickets etc. . .

RB 197
What your trying to say is you've got pictures of me stuck to your radio that you stare into whilst listening to soppy love songs;)

[youtube]RH0lEVMuzzw[/youtube]

No. I took the pictures down, they offended me.The radio also killed the video star remember

SchwepTek™
Ye cheers schweppy :D

What happens on track days then, can anyone in the club just park on your stand or do you need permission or tickets etc. . .

You need to get Stand Passes which get given out on the day. We are meeting at 7 tomorrow morning but there is only space for 20 cars and this got filled up quite a while ago.

Keep an eye in the local meets section.

Guys I tinks its gonna be another rainy day in combes tom :dapprove:

It always is at Combe! :(

Clio Sport 182
Aaah right . . oh yeah can imagine they get snapped up lol!!

I wont be going down in my clio tom anyway :(

RB 197
The 'vetting' process, get over yourself. You'd let me stay rent free. Anyway stop taking over Ali's thread, i'm over an out shark boy!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Is it an appropriate welcome to ask if her collar matches her cuffs?

Artic Blime 182
Welcome to CS.. whats happening at castle combe circuit tomorrow or is it just a clio meet, track day? :race:

Clio Sport 182
Hi there :D its a performance action day for all cars so should be awesome, Im not actualy taking my clio but going down with friends, just a good day out an see some quality cars, think it gonna be raining tho so it gonna be fun on the track!! :D

Artic Blime 182
Hi there :D its a performance action day for all cars so should be awesome, Im not actualy taking my clio but going down with friends, just a good day out an see some quality cars, think it gonna be raining tho so it gonna be fun on the track!! :D

You going on the track then? Do you have to pay to watch?

Clio Sport 182
Oh no, I'm not going on the track tom :dapprove: might jump in with someone though :approve: no, you dont have to pay to watch, you can get a ticket on the gate before you go in, thats good for all day then!! You been down there before? I love it lol :D

Clio Sport 182
Just having a little nose at ur profile, what does aircraft sales involve then sounds like an interesting job :approve:

Artic Blime 182
Oh no, I'm not going on the track tom :dapprove: might jump in with someone though :approve: no, you dont have to pay to watch, you can get a ticket on the gate before you go in, thats good for all day then!! You been down there before? I love it lol :D

So you get the ticket for free so i can stroll round all day as i will? An no never been, if its on tomorrow an i can get someone to come down with me i will be down. :)

Just having a little nose at ur profile, what does aircraft sales involve then sounds like an interesting job :approve:

It is interesting as in you get to see all sorts or weird and woundeful aircraft but its not as you would imagine. I.e. not the same as someone buying a car they buy the thing without even seeing it then a few years later they get it lol. We dont do the whole aircraft we just do the landing gears, hydraulics and parts for the engines such as filters etc. Pretty much anything that moves on an aircraft we do.... take boeing for example they just put it together and there are manufactures like us all over the world that design it and build it, then they take the credit.

An no i dont sit at the end of runways staring at planes, i sit at the end of the drive and watch the cars go past :rasp:

Bet you wish you never asked now.

Clio Sport 182
:D :D LOL!! no I'm glad I did!!

But thats not fair you don't get the credit for your work :p It does sound mega complicated though!! You must be really brainy :D

LOL i cant remember exactly how much it is to pay at the gate, I know if you wanna go on the track its £35 and you gotta book in advance, and you pay to be a passenger also but not as much as that.

Aaaw wkd be cool for you to come down, be great to meet everyone, quite a few are going from this site so a chance to see the cars :D

Artic Blime 182
:D :D LOL!! no I'm glad I did!!

But thats not fair you don't get the credit for your work :p It does sound mega complicated though!! You must be really brainy :D

LOL i cant remember exactly how much it is to pay at the gate, I know if you wanna go on the track its £35 and you gotta book in advance, and you pay to be a passenger also but not as much as that.

Aaaw wkd be cool for you to come down, be great to meet everyone, quite a few are going from this site so a chance to see the cars :D

I will see who is going first, if not i can imagine you will come to the north west meets.. Naithe (hope i spelt your name right) comes to them and i believe he lives in wales. I am not that brainy well i think i leave my brain in work.

Oh an regarding the Clio Cup i have a 182 with the cup pack so pictures here:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5332484#post5332484

Family Bus
Macey and Melissa in a tree...k.i.s.s.i....

I sense some sexual tension amongst this thread TBH.

Hi Welshali.... welcome to cs, i now no longer need to issue the mandatory 'Shark Alert' as I failed and missed this thread by a day. Gah.

Artic Blime 182
I will see who is going first, if not i can imagine you will come to the north west meets.. Naithe (hope i spelt your name right) comes to them and i believe he lives in wales. I am not that brainy well i think i leave my brain in work.

Oh an regarding the Clio Cup i have a 182 with the cup pack so pictures here:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5332484#post5332484

Ok maybe you wont be going NW meets you live miles away lol crap at geography :(

Clio
Macey and Melissa in a tree...k.i.s.s.i....

I sense some sexual tension amongst this thread TBH.

Hi Welshali.... welcome to cs, i now no longer need to issue the mandatory 'Shark Alert' as I failed and missed this thread by a day. Gah.

Room for 3;)

M2 Competition
Hey Ali, welcome to cs!

Not at combe this saturday, sounds like it should be fun though :) you'll have to take lots of pics.

Clio Sport 182
Ye think thats a bit too far for me lol :dapprove: but regarding your car steve, v nice :D the last two pics I couldn't see too well coz they were tiny!! Well it will be good if you do come tom but there is gonna be plenty of oppurtunities in future :D

Hi Gem, thanks, lol ye I already had the warning but thanks :D

Hi too peparami, love the name lol, ye I got me camera all ready for tom, gonna take as many pics as I can, love photos as you can already probably tell!!